Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloomberg reports Trump 10 billion is fantasy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Less than 3 billion.   Understand that Daddy Trump almost had a billion in real assets in 1968.  By the Cola calculator he should be worth 7 billion just keeping up with inflation which real estate has always been the best hedge.  Mr. Trump has lost more than half of daddy's money, and lied about his worth......he is a lifetime .230 hitter who is trying to convince America he is an all star.....his dad was.......he is an abject failure in his business and personal life.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-28/here-s-our-tally-of-donald-trump-s-wealth

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Less than 3 billion.   Understand that Daddy Trump almost had a billion in real assets in 1968.  By the Cola calculator he should be worth 7 billion just keeping up with inflation which real estate has always been the best hedge.  Mr. Trump has lost more than half of daddy's money, and lied about his worth......he is a lifetime .230 hitter who is trying to convince America he is an all star.....his dad was.......he is an abject failure in his business and personal life.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-28/here-s-our-tally-of-donald-trump-s-wealth

Hillary said she and Bill were broke.  But a media examination of that proved it wasn't true.  
Hence,  both Hillary and Trump are nothing but pathological liars.

That's why you should support John Kasich like I do and forget these liars.

2seaoat

Sorry Bob, They told the truth.  They had $780,000 total assets when they left the White House.....less than your net worth.......you find your net worth adequate, and that is your opinion, they found their net worth inadequate.  It was not a lie but an opinion of what constitutes broke.  Trump saying he is worth 10 billion when he is worth 1/3 of the same is a lie.  He lost daddy's money.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My net worth is considerably less than that figure now. And that's with emphasis on CONSIDERABLY. I've been living it up over the last few years and depleting my assets.

Here's the thing about wealth. I have a friend who has another friend who told him what his financial goal is in retirement. Said his goal is, that when he's on his deathbed and he finally takes his last breath, that his arm will fall down to the side and his hand will open and the last two nickles he has to his name will fall out of his hand.
Sounded good to me so that's now my plan too.

2seaoat

My point is that Hillary did not lie.  Trump lied.  It is not a question of politicians lying.  It is about one candidate lying.  This is a big deal.  I predicted exactly the same for years.  All it takes is one candidate on the debate stage to go into detail about what Trump was left and what his net worth really is.......I would love somebody to simply say.....three deaf, dumb and blind monkeys managing a blind trust could have performed better with daddy's money than Trump has done, and that lying by three hundred percent about your net worth proves that all your bluster and noise is just that.  Mr Trump your dad was successful, you however have not even kept up with inflation and are bankrupting companies and living off daddy's money.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum