Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone Read Page A-7 of the PNJ Today?....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It's a full-page paid advertisement with a big photo of Quint Studer on it and a smaller picture of Rishy.

It is mostly a long article written like it was a newspaper article, and authored by Randy Hammer. The "article" lauds the Studers and claims they have spent more than $100 million in Pensacola in just the last 5 years (are they worth that much?). Mr. Hammer asks the reader who else would invest so many millions in our community and expect so little in return?

After reading this "article," my take from it is we should thank Quint Studer for being the most generous multi-millionaire in the Pensacola area and not criticize anything he attempts to do. This was a very tacky advertisement, indeed. I would post a link to it, but there is no way to read this unless you are a subscriber to the PNJ, or happen to be near a copy of today's paper.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 7/22/2015, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What does Studer want now?

Hallmarkgard

He wants section 3,6,9 and all the parking spaces that go with them. I love the part about poor little Rishey having to sweep the floors late at night I was touched, I almost cried. LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hallmarkgard wrote:He wants section 3,6,9 and all the parking spaces that go with them.  I love the part about poor little Rishey having to sweep the floors late at night  I was touched, I almost cried.   LOL

Well Hallmark....sweeping floors is part of being a multi-millionaire.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have a problem with the tax break he's getting for the property surrounding the old PNJ. This development is planned as RENTAL PROPERTY. Why in the world should he get a tax break for developing rental property?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum