Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very lucky guy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very lucky guy Empty Very lucky guy 7/22/2015, 12:01 pm

nadalfan

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/sovereign-citizen-arrested-after-twice-trying-to-grab-one-of-six-loaded-guns-in-his-confederate-flag-car/

2Very lucky guy Empty Re: Very lucky guy 7/22/2015, 12:26 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Very very lucky to be a white male in that scenario.

3Very lucky guy Empty Re: Very lucky guy 7/22/2015, 12:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I know a sovereign citizen that hasn't paid income taxes for 15 years and the IRS lets him....They are some strange folks. He checks tax exempt on his income but still pays social security....says I am the idiot for paying income tax because by law our paychecks are not income by the IRS definition....he makes my head spin. Also doesn't believe in drivers licenses. Something about all capital letters on your license isn't you but is the corporate you....strawman ???

4Very lucky guy Empty Re: Very lucky guy 7/22/2015, 12:49 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I know a sovereign citizen that hasn't paid income taxes for 15 years and the IRS lets him....They are some strange folks. He checks tax exempt on his income but still pays social security....says I am the idiot for paying income tax because by law our paychecks are not income by the IRS definition....he makes my head spin. Also doesn't believe in drivers licenses. Something about all capital letters on your license isn't you but is the corporate you....strawman ???

I know a guy that went to federal prison for five years for believing the same thing... maybe he made more money.

I still wonder how sharpton and rangel get away with it. Always railing about taxing the rich... but don't pay their taxes.

5Very lucky guy Empty Re: Very lucky guy 7/22/2015, 12:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah guess it depends on the phase of the moon who the IRS goes after. The real story here is how these old school cops dealt with a beligerant and dangerous man and didn't kill him. We need more cops of this mold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum