Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reaganomics: 32 Years of Failed Policy

+3
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Point taken.  

But I have certainly seen you do an occasional "beat down".  That's a wrastlin term.  And I've also seen you go into the "faces" vs the "heels" routine.  Which is also a wrastlin term.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Speakin of wrastlin terminology, here's a couple more that are appropo to our current politics.

Potato - "A strike to the head which makes real contact. A wrestler who endures one or more potatoes is likely to potato the perpetrator back, which is known as a 'receipt'"
Can anybody say Trump, Graham, McCain, Perry, etc. lol

Paper (and Paper Champion)
- "To give out tickets to an event to make it look better attended than it otherwise would have been."
Applies to about half of our current political rallies. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  when I was in Hollywood at Easter,  boy did I see the "paper" flying there too.
It was at the taping of "America's Got Talent".  It's taped in the same theater they do the Oscar show in.
After they couldn't get enough people to reserve the free seats,  a whole team of "paper hangers" were out on Hollywood Blvd desperately trying to get the Japanese tourists to fill those seats.  lol

Everything in our culture has learned something from Wrastlin.  That's why they call it The King of Sports.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum