Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Candidate's Cribs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Candidate's Cribs Empty Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 12:24 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 12:26 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Candidate's Cribs Rubios-house-vs-hillarys-house

3Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 12:32 pm

2seaoat

Rubio's would be the one which is in forclosure?

4Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 12:35 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Doesn't this belong in the Politics Section?

Poster Emerald Ghost is starting to look like a PaceDog sock. I'll smoke him out by going over to Politics and making a post that trashes Israel and Bibi Nuttyyahoo.

I am sure Marco Rubio owns the house that is circled. If so, his taste is terrible. Is this the house he is also behind in his mortgage payments on?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 12:55 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Doesn't this belong in the Politics Section?

What difference does it make? It's not like there's hundreds of people posing on this forum anyway. I s'pose if it's some kinda huge problem some moderator will move it ... no?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Poster Emerald Ghost is starting to look like a PaceDog sock. I'll smoke him out by going over to Politics and making a post that trashes Israel and Bibi Nuttyyahoo.

I'm nobody's sock (& nobody's fool) And you might be a bit surprised what my views on Israel are. But go ahead & post an Israel thread ... I might engage if it appears we could have intelligent discussion.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
I am sure Marco Rubio owns the house that is circled. If so, his taste is terrible. Is this the house he is also behind in his mortgage payments on?

Not unusual for a young couple with 4 kids to get behind on their mortgage payments ... especially in the South Florida real estate market. Did he default? Did he get a government bailout?

It's not like he's been getting rich working in State politics these past years. It just doesn't pay all that much.

Personally, I'm not thrilled with all of Rubio's positions & ideas .... doubt I'd vote for him. But I do think he's a decent guy.

The Clintons, OTOH, are a coupla sleazy corrupt shysters if you ask me.

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 7/5/2015, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 12:57 pm

2seaoat

Pace is probably on his two week stint.....he usually starts a new persona before he leaves and comes back with a different name......it usually takes a couple weeks to find out who he is.....the racial stuff is consistent.

7Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 12:59 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

After analyzing poster Emerald Ghost's avatar, there is no doubt in my mind---He is PaceDog under a new mask. He must not have been sincere about leaving when he told Boards to delete poster KarlRove's profile last week.....

I told old PeeDawg he is too addicted to this forum to really leave..... The next telltale will be when he starts posting memes here from his iPhone (which never post correctly).....
Razz

8Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 1:08 pm

2seaoat

The last couple of years he has been gone the first couple of weeks in July....so his staged exit corresponds with his military obligation.  I think he told us last year he was near Vegas.  I hope he enjoys his couple weeks and he will be back.

9Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 1:11 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Well, you're both incorrect on your sock-puppet theory... but I understand how with some people if they can't argue the message then they opt to attack the messenger instead.

In any case ... I post on this particular forum from a laptop.  I don't, have never (& wouldn't) own an I-phone.   I dislike most Apple products.  I currently have an older Samsung S4 on which I use.  Tapatalk for the few forums I participate in when I'm out & about.   Haven't been able to link this forum to Tapatalk though .... I don't think it's compatible for some reason.

(and, btw, I completed my military obligation many years ago ... honorably)

10Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 1:16 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:The last couple of years he has been gone the first couple of weeks in July....so his staged exit corresponds with his military obligation.  I think he told us last year he was near Vegas.  I hope he enjoys his couple weeks and he will be back.

We'll be waiting for him when he comes back.....

In the meantime, I will enjoy watching Emerald pretend he is not PaceDog/KarlRove.

11Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 1:34 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

And I'll be awaiting that thread on Israel.

In any case ... nice attempt at deflection from the topic, guys.

12Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 5:53 pm

2seaoat wrote:Rubio's would be the one which is in forclosure?

Candidate's Cribs Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgDq_bTJ_R5GNo4oV5GBl7zCz4nwWJGyABZDeJb72ldfp28rYI

And Hillary's would be the one that's paid off with a huge trust fund for the offspring to inherit in their we're poor just like everyone else theme...

*****FART*****
IN ALL PROGRESSIVE's GENERAL DIRECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3uipTO-4A

Smile

13Candidate's Cribs Empty Re: Candidate's Cribs 7/5/2015, 6:02 pm

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:
In any case ... nice attempt at deflection from the topic, guys.

There's something contained in this thread that even remotely resembles a substantive topic??

Who knew?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum