Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Obama recovery is a big scam. Propaganda

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://sputniknews.com/radio_connecting_the_pieces/20150626/1023889810.html?utm_source=t.co%2FXoH59TVt7v&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=wUe&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

To answer this question, Jim Clifton over at Gallup wrote — “if you, a family member or anyone is unemployed and has subsequently given up on finding a job — if you are so hopelessly out of work that you've stopped looking over the past four weeks — the Department of Labor doesn't count you as unemployed. That's right. While you are as unemployed as one can possibly be, and tragically may never find work again, you are not counted in the figure we see relentlessly in the news — currently 5.6%. Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed. Trust me, the vast majority of them aren't throwing parties to toast "falling" unemployment.” He goes on to note another reason behind the misleading numbers — “Say you're an out-of-work engineer or healthcare worker or construction worker or retail manager: If you perform a minimum of one hour of work in a week and are paid at least $20 — maybe someone pays you to mow their lawn — you're not officially counted as unemployed in the much-reported 5.6%.” But, it doesn’t stop there. He lists the third reason — “….those working part time but wanting full-time work. If you have a degree in chemistry or math and are working 10 hours part time because it is all you can find — in other words, you are severely underemployed — the government doesn't count you in the 5.6%.” He sums up his article by saying — “The official unemployment rate, which cruelly overlooks the suffering of the long-term and often permanently unemployed as well as the depressingly underemployed, amounts to a Big Lie.

............Instead of creating real jobs and rebuilding America and by employing a clever use of language to not call it what it really is — forced slave labor, the brain trust in DC is going to wrap the flag around more failed foreign policies to make sure that everyone suffers. Just like Status Quo sang in that song —“A vacation in a foreign land, Uncle Sam does the best he can.You're in the army now, oh-oo-oh you're in the army now. Now you remember what the draft man said, nothing to do all day but stay in bed. You’re in the army now, oh-oo-oh you're in the army now.”

So, what do you think dear listeners, “Are the American youth ready for conscription?”

boards of FL

boards of FL

You just ran away from your other thread about the LPR, and now you're creating another thread about the LPR?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Obama recovery is a big scam. Propaganda Bsflag

Markle already has the pink panther so I guess I will use this for your silly posts.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The Obama recovery is a big scam. Propaganda Bsflag

Markle already has the pink panther so I guess I will use this for your silly posts.

But seriously.  You created a thread about the LPR, I tried to engage you in discussion on that subject, and you ran away.   Several minutes later, you create this very thread which also happens to be about the LPR.

And your response to that is to post a gif of a BS flag?  Outside of you spamming a topic that you can't even discuss intelligently, what is it exactly that is BS here?

I don't go on medical forums and spam BS like "All neuroscience is fake!!1  It's all a big HOAX!!!!" and then run away, only to return and post another thread stating the exact same thing.  

There is a word for people who do that: idiots.

2seaoat

If anybody cannot distinguish how vibrant this economy is compared to 2008, they are living in the woods in a Fema trailer.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:

But seriously.  You created a thread about the LPR, I tried to engage you in discussion on that subject, and you ran away.   Several minutes later, you create this very thread which also happens to be about the LPR.

And your response to that is to post a gif of a BS flag?  Outside of you spamming a topic that you can't even discuss intelligently, what is it exactly that is BS here?

I don't go on medical forums and spam BS like "All neuroscience is fake!!1  It's all a big HOAX!!!!" and then run away, only to return and post another thread stating the exact same thing.  

There is a word for people who do that:  idiots.

If you are trying to hurt my widdle feelings forget it..I just consider the source..as far as discussing anything with you, that would be a waste of my time. You are very much like your daddy seaoat in that respect...you exist in the gray area between the meanings of words to try to prove you are some kind of genius and all it proves is you are stubborn and obnoxious.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

There is a word for people who do that:  idiots.

If you are trying to hurt my widdle feelings forget it..I just consider the source..as far as discussing anything with you, that would be a waste of my time. You are very much like your daddy seaoat in that respect...you exist in the gray area between the meanings of words to try to prove you are some kind of genius and all it proves is you are stubborn and obnoxious.

If you have no interest in discussing the LPR why did you create two threads about it within hours of each other?  

Hell, why even create one thread about a subject that you either can't or won't discuss?

Seriously.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seriously, because I can.  I post things and then see where they go. Sometimes it draws in my further interest sometimes not. Economics is nothing but differing variations on a  ponzi scheme at this time. Numbers are fudged by not allowing certain factors to be considered but people like you swallow the party line whole. Now get back to work and feed the social security ponzi beast, ....I need my money ...!!

The Obama recovery is a big scam. Propaganda Social+security+poster

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Seriously, because I can.  I post things and then see where they go.

OK. So you post threads to see where they go. Where does posting two threads on the exact same subject fit in to that? You posted one thread and saw where it went. And then...what?

Now we're into your second thread on the the LPR. You now see where this one is going, so....what? Are you going to create eight more threads on the exact same subject? A subject that you clearly don't want (actually, can't) to discuss?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Economics is nothing but differing variations on a  ponzi scheme at this time. Numbers are fudged by not allowing certain factors to be considered but people like you swallow the party line whole.

What factors aren't being considered? Care to elaborate? Or are you only good for spouting bullshit and then running away?

See if you can muster the brainpower to actually contribute some real substance here. Lay out the problems with economics. Lay out the factors that aren't being accounted for. Don't just say "ALL ECONOMICS IS BULL SHIT AND FACTORS AREN'T BEING ACCOUNTED FOR!!!!" and then run.

The better question is why do you ignore that which casts doubts upon your previous govt numbers?

Bet you didn't when a pub was president.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:The better question is why do you ignore that which casts doubts upon your previous govt numbers?

To explain is not to ignore.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Seriously, because I can.  I post things and then see where they go.

OK.  So you post threads to see where they go.  Where does posting two threads on the exact same subject fit in to that?  You posted one thread and saw where it went.  And then...what?

Now we're into your second thread on the the LPR.  You now see where this one is going, so....what?  Are you going to create eight more threads on the exact same subject?  A subject that you clearly don't want (actually, can't) to discuss?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Economics is nothing but differing variations on a  ponzi scheme at this time. Numbers are fudged by not allowing certain factors to be considered but people like you swallow the party line whole.

What factors aren't being considered?  Care to elaborate?  Or are you only good for spouting bullshit and then running away?  

See if you can muster the brainpower to actually contribute some real substance here.  Lay out the problems with economics.  Lay out the factors that aren't being accounted for.  Don't just say "ALL ECONOMICS IS BULL SHIT AND FACTORS AREN'T BEING ACCOUNTED FOR!!!!" and then run.  

I don't get paid to teach you economics or massage your swollen ego. I get paid by government draining the cream off your labor so get back to work I paid for your Daddies social security now it's your turn...

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:The better question is why do you ignore that which casts doubts upon your previous govt numbers?

That is a good question, PkrBum. Can you be a bit more specific about what it is that I am ignoring?

Show me whatever it is that you think I am ignoring and then I'll be able to tell you why I'm ignoring it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

OK.  So you post threads to see where they go.  Where does posting two threads on the exact same subject fit in to that?  You posted one thread and saw where it went.  And then...what?

Now we're into your second thread on the the LPR.  You now see where this one is going, so....what?  Are you going to create eight more threads on the exact same subject?  A subject that you clearly don't want (actually, can't) to discuss?

What factors aren't being considered?  Care to elaborate?  Or are you only good for spouting bullshit and then running away?  

See if you can muster the brainpower to actually contribute some real substance here.  Lay out the problems with economics.  Lay out the factors that aren't being accounted for.  Don't just say "ALL ECONOMICS IS BULL SHIT AND FACTORS AREN'T BEING ACCOUNTED FOR!!!!" and then run.  

I don't get paid to teach you economics or massage your swollen ego. I get paid by government draining the cream off your labor so get back to work I paid for your Daddies social security now it's your turn...

I'm not asking you to teach me economics.  One more time, you waddled to your computer, navigated to this website, and then created a new discussion about the LPR.  I was happy to respond and pick up that discussion, but you ran away.

OK.  Now you have created the second thread on this very same subject.  Here again, I'm happy to discuss that.  And now you're telling me that you don't have time to teach me economics?  

Who is asking you to teach them economics here?  Certainly not me.  I'm simply trying to engage you on the very thread that you created.  Are you capable of holding a conversation on this subject, or are you not?

If your argument is that capability is not the issue and that you simply can't be bothered to discuss the LPR...OK...well...then why did you create two threads about it?

Good god.  Is it just me or is the republican base actually getting dumber?  Every now and then I feel as if I am being a bit too harsh here, but then several threads like this come along.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I'm not asking you to teach me economics.  One more time, you waddled to your computer, navigated to this website, and then created a new discussion about the LPR.  I was happy to respond and pick up that discussion, but you ran away.

OK.  Now you have created the second thread on this very same subject.  Here again, I'm happy to discuss that.  And now you're telling me that you don't have time to teach me economics?  

Who is asking you to teach them economics here?  Certainly not met.  I'm simply trying to engage you on the very thread that you created.  Are you capable of holding a conversation on this subject, or are you not?

If you're argument is that capability has nothing to do with and that you simply can't be bothered to discuss the LPR...why did you create two threads about it?

Good god.  Is it just me or is the republican base actually getting dumber?  Every now and then I feel as if I am being a bit too harsh here, but then several threads like this come along.

See you don't even pay attention..calling me a Republican is like cussing me. I hate those damned idiot republicans..almost as much as I hate stupid democrats.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Who is asking you to teach them economics here?  Certainly not met.  I'm simply trying to engage you on the very thread that you created.  Are you capable of holding a conversation on this subject, or are you not?

If you're argument is that capability has nothing to do with and that you simply can't be bothered to discuss the LPR...why did you create two threads about it?

See you don't even pay attention..calling me a Republican is like cussing me. I hate those damned idiot republicans..almost as much as I hate stupid democrats.

Replace "republican" with "TEO" then.

Your response?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The labor participation rate is like a load the rest of the country carries. They still have mouths to feed and homes to heat and cool and pay for. As they increase so does the burden on the ass pulling the wagon...YOU.... Keynesian economics thinks debt is good, great in fact. Unfortunately history shows different. We are reaching a critical mass where the donkey won't be able to pull all the pensioners, medicaiders, military and welfarers and government parasites and plop goes the whole thing ..of course you have never seen it happen and the stock market looks ok so you don't worry...oh to be so naive. Good luck Pollyanna.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Obama recovery is a big scam. Propaganda Money-thin-air

Well not really.....we don't create more same money we just make  more value less money

$1.00 in 1914 had the same buying power as $23.48 in 2015.

Annual inflation over this period was 3.17%.

In Teo words 1 piece of debt paper in 1914 equals 23 and a half pieces of debt paper  now.

Using a bit of math...1/23.48= .04 cents present value of a dollar relative to 1914

Hey it takes 25 million dollars to equal the buying power of a 1 millionaire 1914

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The labor participation rate is like a load the rest of the country carries. They still have mouths to feed and homes to heat and cool and pay for. As they increase so does the burden on the ass pulling the wagon...YOU....

If the economy was in the tank, if we were seeing anemic job growth or a loss of jobs on a monthly basis, if leading indicators were poor, if lagging indicators were poor, if weekly jobless claims were exploding, if consumer confidence was low, if all of these things were the case, then your argument would hold water.  You're basically pointing to the LPR and saying "Ha!  Do you see that?!  That means that the economy is soo bad that people have stopped looking for work!"

If that really is the case that you're trying to make, then there should be more for you to point at than just the LPR, shouldn't there?  In addition to the LPR, shouldn't you be able to say "Look at all of these other data points that are also in the tank!" and your LPR theory would fit nicely into that model.

But in reality, the economy is doing just fine.  We're in the midst of the longest stretch of jobs growth in US history.  Leading indicators are up.  Lagging indicators are up.  Jobless claims are historically low.  Long story short, these other data points don't fit with the narrative that you're selling here.  So your attempt to explain the LPR by attributing it to a bad economy does not fit with the rest of what we are seeing.  Based upon the chorus of economic data that is coming out month after month, we can exclude your theory.

As I have posted countless times, the LPR is more indicative of long-term social change, technological innovation, globalization, and demographics than it is of short-term economic policy or outlook.  I have shown countless times how the LPR rose for several decades due to women entering the workforce.  In TEO-land, you likely discount that and conclude that we just had a booming economy for a solid 30 years...and you would be wrong.   It is actually much more simple.  Women entered the workforce.  Moving on from that, we have heard for years, decades even, that baby boomers would eventually retire; and we were told that when they did we would see declines in the LPR, increased medicare costs, increased social security costs, etc., and we have in fact been seeing all of this.  Only now a very small demographic of voters - perhaps due to a need to validate their own worldviews in a sea of positive economic data - have chosen to completely change the narrative of retiring baby boomers, completely ignore every other data point, and then say "Ha!  Ya see!?!?!  The economy is bad because that one thing there is going down!  And don't try to talk me about this or change my mind!!! Because I don't have to time to actually discuss this idea!!  I'm merely saying it again and again so as to convince myself of it!"

Imagine you are a dentist and a patient comes into your office.  You happen to notice that their gums are receding more than normal.  This could be explained in several ways.  You could attribute that to something such as poor dental hygiene that ultimately led to gum disease.  Or, you could attribute that to excessive brushing.  Long story short, you would need to look at other factors in order to determine the source of the receding gums.  

Now, lets say you take xrays and see that the patient has never had a cavity in their life.  Also, lets say that your dental hygienist commented to you "That guy has amazing teeth.  I can tell he brushes and flosses every day".  Given that information, wouldn't that point you in the direction of concluding that the source of the receding gum line is due to either brushing too long or too hard?  Seems fairly straightforward, correct?

Well, you're the dentist who is seeing the receding gum line - along with a perfectly flawless dental history - and you're concluding that the patient practices such poor dental hygiene that they have developed gum disease.  Your model doesn't accurately account for all of the available information.  You're basically selecting the diagnosis that you want, you're selecting the only possible data point that may somewhat agree with that diagnosis, you're ignoring the mountains of other information that exclude your pre-selected diagnosis...and then you are making the wrong diagnosis.  Again...and again...and again....

And each time someone points this out, each time the dental hygienist says "Wow, that guy has perfect teeth!", and each time you take xrays and find absolutely nothing, you're the guy who says "Well,  forget all of that!  Look at those gums!  They're receding!  It must be because this person has terrible teeth and practices poor dental hygiene!"

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Obama recovery is a big scam. Propaganda ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthestaffordvoice.com%2Fassets%2Fmalcolm-x-on-the-power-of-the-media

Where do you get the information you are using to project such a fine and healthy picture ?  Put a different way. If you saw the crowded theater was on fire and no one else noticed, what would be the best course of action for you to get out without being trampled ? You would simply head for the door without saying a word. Or even more evil you would tell people everything is fine as you stroll up the aisle.  Our economic ship is sinking and there are not enough lifeboats.
Government debt and obligations are enormous and growing exponentially. Where will the money come from to pay? From China ? They are in worse shape than we are. They have a bubble economy about to burst themselves. What shall we do ? Start another war to blame all this coming misery on...probably won't work like it used to. Can't get away with too big a false flag..almost got caught on 911. What to do?...Just lull the audience to sleep so you, the leader of the ponzi scheme can get out the door to New Zealand or Paraguay....It's coming and I hope you see it as it rolls over you.

Oh in your dental analogy...the patient's on meth...easy no interest money.

The Obama recovery is a big scam. Propaganda ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_mKdz1Mi_CPU%2FTEb_l5lnX2I%2FAAAAAAAAAAg%2Fa2V5sJ6NP9M%2Fs400%2Fmeth_mouth

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Where do you get the information you are using to project such a fine and healthy picture ?  Put a different way. If you saw the crowded theater was on fire and no one else noticed, what would be the best course of action for you to get out without being trampled ? You would simply head for the door without saying a word. Or even more evil you would tell people everything is fine as you stroll up the aisle.  Our economic ship is sinking and there are not enough lifeboats.
Government debt and obligations are enormous and growing exponentially. Where will the money come from to pay? From China ? They are in worse shape than we are. They have a bubble economy about to burst themselves. What shall we do ? Start another war to blame all this coming misery on...probably won't work like it used to. Can't get away with too big a false flag..almost got caught on 911. What to do?...Just lull the audience to sleep so you, the leader of the ponzi scheme can get out the door to New Zealand or Paraguay....It's coming and I hope you see it as it rolls over you.

Have you anything to say in response to my post regarding the LPR, or are we once again done here?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Where do you get the information you are using to project such a fine and healthy picture ?  Put a different way. If you saw the crowded theater was on fire and no one else noticed, what would be the best course of action for you to get out without being trampled ? You would simply head for the door without saying a word. Or even more evil you would tell people everything is fine as you stroll up the aisle.  Our economic ship is sinking and there are not enough lifeboats.

Have you anything to say in response to my post regarding the LPR, or are we once again done here?

Yes the real numbers speak for themselves. All those people are a burden on everyone else. Just because the government can print money and hand out EBT cards doesn't mean they can continue indefinitely. How can they? What are we producing, besides magic like derivatives that have any value and bring in any real value ? Nothing at all. Can you say starvation, riots and revolution ? Seems quite apparent to me. Oh that's right seaoats subsidized corn will save us......

2seaoat

Oh that's right seaoats subsidized corn will save us......

Nope, but the farmers who grow that corn may let you use one of their silos to build a bunker....I thought we had this conversation eight years ago......you mean we are still here.....chicken little must have hatched some new eggs and these droppings on this thread just scared the crap out of chicken little....do you really think we will make it to Labor day......I am really worried....no seriously....I am really worried.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Oh that's right seaoats subsidized corn will save us......

Nope, but the farmers who grow that corn may let you use one of their silos to build a bunker....I thought we had this conversation eight years ago......you mean we are still here.....chicken little must have hatched some new eggs and these droppings on this thread just scared the crap out of chicken little....do you really think we will make it to Labor day......I am really worried....no seriously....I am really worried.

I sure hope so...I really love riding round on my bike and just having a lot of fun since I retired...Anyway live each day as it may be your last because no matter what it could be....

The Obama recovery is a big scam. Propaganda ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F3f%2F3b%2Fba%2F3f3bbacbc7b68a37fd419c4f528a2b50

The Obama recovery is a big scam. Propaganda Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS28AMjpAGRdG66TGvFTZsNEIvXbvLXP9P3RbVMOf9PqVg6Avf0

Gotta' love Lamborghini economies where anyone who isn't involved in the sale and maintenance of Lamborghini's is selling rocks to each other and the government may or may not count them as unemployed.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enJF0q4bnDg

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum