Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEAOAT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SEAOAT Empty SEAOAT 7/1/2015, 9:23 pm

dumpcare

seaoat you might want to join this page on FB, forget the warning sign.

Realm of Caring- WARNING PAGE

There is a clinical trial starting or going to start in Chicago for CBD oil, not sure what for, but might be worth it to check.

Good luck.

2SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 7/2/2015, 1:34 am

2seaoat

My blood tests came back with a stable hormone count, but the effects of high hormone levels going on seven years since the lung was removed and the five inch metastasis on the liver is valve damage and increasing pulmonary breathing issues and general weakness which is increasing by the day.  I hope to meet with the docs in mid july to see if another surgery can get my strength back up but I remember many PM with retired Leo at his end and understand where this is going.  I honestly do not know why I am still here.....I guess the guy upstairs believes I still have a purpose, and I have never been happier in my life enjoying the grandkids, playing poker, enjoying my wife and children......and still working but greatly reduced hours.   I think if I had lived five more years they would have a virus cure for endocrine cancer, but I have little desire for longevity and appreciate every minute of the quality of my life.  I wish I could have tried to medical pot to relieve some of the pain, but in Illinois they want cancer patients to be fingerprinted to have access to medicine.....hell will freeze over as the racist war on drugs now has made it more difficult for me to get relief from pot, but I can get almost any opiate and pain killer without question......I have never seen with more lucidity the charade and lies of the politics of hate and oppression which the drug war represented....fingerprinted.....but you want some oxi........yea great.

3SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 7/2/2015, 2:10 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We all know who the real pusherman is.....
SEAOAT ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdesdaughter.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F03%2Fthe-pharmaceutical-industry-does-not-create-cures-they-create-customers

4SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 7/2/2015, 7:34 am

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:My blood tests came back with a stable hormone count, but the effects of high hormone levels going on seven years since the lung was removed and the five inch metastasis on the liver is valve damage and increasing pulmonary breathing issues and general weakness which is increasing by the day.  I hope to meet with the docs in mid july to see if another surgery can get my strength back up but I remember many PM with retired Leo at his end and understand where this is going.  I honestly do not know why I am still here.....I guess the guy upstairs believes I still have a purpose, and I have never been happier in my life enjoying the grandkids, playing poker, enjoying my wife and children......and still working but greatly reduced hours.   I think if I had lived five more years they would have a virus cure for endocrine cancer, but I have little desire for longevity and appreciate every minute of the quality of my life.  I wish I could have tried to medical pot to relieve some of the pain, but in Illinois they want cancer patients to be fingerprinted to have access to medicine.....hell will freeze over as the racist war on drugs now has made it more difficult for me to get relief from pot, but I can get almost any opiate and pain killer without question......I have never seen with more lucidity the charade and lies of the politics of hate and oppression which the drug war represented....fingerprinted.....but you want some oxi........yea great.

Didn't you once have a real estate license? Didn't you have to get fingerprinted? Why not now? I would not hesitate to let them fingerprint me if I could get a prescription for it. I was fingerprinted for my insurance license.

5SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 7/2/2015, 9:14 am

2seaoat

No, there is no requirement for my current managing broker license to be fingerprinted.  In Illinois the medical pot bill has made doctors reluctant to prescribe medical pot, and they virtually made it impossible to get a script.  I asked the surgeons last fall because of the pain I was in.......they said talk to my oncologist.....he basically said they had not set up the parameters for the same, but we asked a doctor who is in the family and has a general practice, and he said he will not write ANY scripts because of the statute the possibility of him getting in trouble.....but again he will write a script for oxi.........I sense a lot of these docs have never even tried pot and are completely ignorant of how harmless it is......it is not a good situation which only gets compounded with a patient paying two hundred dollars to get fingerprinted.....with me the 200 bucks is not the issue, it is fingerprinting very sick people to get medicine.....it is obscene as is the drug war and the consequences of the same on the minority communities in America.  Doubling of the budget for the criminal justice system and filling our jails with NON VIOLENT offenders as small amounts of pot on repeat convictions result in the loss of voting rights....it is crystal clear what the war on drugs was about and is about, but the fingerprinting of dying cancer patients.......simply obscene.  Bipartisan talks are addressing this failed system and I hope a breakthrough will happen in the next few years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum