Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran's nuclear talks: Five reasons why a deal would be good for the U.S.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nadalfan

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/30/opinions/iran-nuclear-talks-parsi/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It's simple. The U.S. should demand that Iran abide by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NNPT). Then, the U.S. should place conditions on Israel: Sign the NNPT or all foreign aid to your country from the U.S. will be withdrawn.

Then we will have a true "nuclear-free" Middle East.

Of course, we know that Israel will never give up its secret nuclear arsenal, so getting the Zionists to sign the NNPT will never happen. But that does not mean that the U.S. must bow to Bibi's demand that war be made against the Iranians.

If the U.S. is so worried about small nations obtaining atomic bombs, instead of worrying about Iran, we should be focused on North Korea. NK is a very unstable country, has threatened to attack U.S. targets, and claims to possess the ability to make miniaturized warheads that fit on missiles. There is where a real threat to U.S. interests are!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

nadalfan wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/30/opinions/iran-nuclear-talks-parsi/

Iran's nuclear talks: Five reasons why a deal would be good for the U.S. AnimatedLaughterPink

2seaoat

Mr. Markle......you made fun of the 2013 economic sanctions as ineffective, and now you laugh at diplomacy, so your answer is to start a war to stop a war.....brilliant options.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle......you made fun of the 2013 economic sanctions as ineffective, and now you laugh at diplomacy, so your answer is to start a war to stop a war.....brilliant options.

No, my answer is that we need a President who knows how to negotiate and has the stones to back up his words. All semi-retired President Obama has done, since taking office, is cave, cave, cave. Does he need Katlin Jenner's cojones? He needs someone's.

2seaoat

No, my answer is that we need a President who knows how to negotiate and has the stones to back up his words. All semi-retired President Obama has done, since taking office, is cave, cave, cave. Does he need Katlin Jenner's cojones? He needs someone's.

So you want an idiot for President.  The art of diplomacy and power are beyond your life experiences, but let me frame it in the context which you surely have experienced over the years.   The buyer puts the offer in and it is 10k under the asking price.  As the seller's agent you have a duty to advise as to what is best for your seller.  Your fiduciary duty is to be truthful.   The Seller tells you to stick the offer where the sun does not shine.  Do you tell the seller the truth and have the cohones to back it up and tell the Seller.....get another Real estate agent because this is a good offer and you are an idiot, or do you say this is a good offer and I will take it back and say you are not interested, or we could counter...do you have some suggestions.

You want Rambo who puts it all on the line, the American People are beginning to see the second option may not be perfect, but it is better than the first option.   It is called intelligence.   Stupid does not work.  John Wayne movies were fantasy and Rambo the same.   Power and influence always begin with intelligence.  President Obama will go down in history as one of the greatest Presidents to serve this country.....his ACA alone could define his presidency, but he is becoming so much more.   Take a deep breath....it will be over soon, and this country is better off because this man chose to lead this nation.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I knew that semi-demented poster Markle would answer with his vaunted pink-panther .gif. He tends to do this when his quiver has run out of arrows..... Shocked

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I knew that semi-demented poster Markle would answer with his vaunted pink-panther .gif. He tends to do this when his quiver has run out of arrows.... Shocked

Iran's nuclear talks: Five reasons why a deal would be good for the U.S. Socratestoo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum