Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'F**k US imperialism'

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1'F**k US imperialism' Empty 'F**k US imperialism' 6/23/2015, 6:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://rt.com/news/269206-us-imperialism-germany-minister/

courtesy of google translate....

" Fuck the US Imperialism " - US " defense " so -Kriegsminister in Berlin
The US Secretary of War calls on Europeans to confront the Russian " aggression " . The Europeans have every reason to oppose the US aggression . The Grand Master of US diplomacy George Kennan described the eastward expansion of NATO as the biggest mistake of the US foreign policy after the Second World War , because they have a new Cold War resulted . The US diplomat Victoria Nuland said , we have spent more than five billion dollars to destabilize Ukraine . You play with fire continues and Europe paid with revenue declines in trade with Russia and the loss of jobs . " Fuck the EU ," said the US diplomat Nuland . We need a European foreign policy that restrains the warmongering US imperialism ! Fuck the US Imperialism !

2'F**k US imperialism' Empty Re: 'F**k US imperialism' 6/23/2015, 7:34 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I said on an earlier thread today, that the world would be a safer place if U.S. militarism could be constrained.

Why do we need another Cold War? My wife and I often talk to our daughter about how we grew up in an era where we did not know from year to year if our nation would be blown to smithereens. We want to antagonize our old nuclear foe again? We both still possess enough nuclear arms to vaporize each other.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3'F**k US imperialism' Empty Re: 'F**k US imperialism' 6/23/2015, 8:15 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Ignoring Russian aggression won't work either

4'F**k US imperialism' Empty Re: 'F**k US imperialism' 6/23/2015, 9:20 pm

2seaoat

President Obama has successfully put economic sanctions on Russia and has done this without a military response.  George Kennan was a genius and his realism was essential  in keeping American foreign policy grounded.  There will be no cold war........there will be a determination of equilibrium which must start with the baltic states and the Ukraine, but the tension will be transitory as economic alliances will prevail.

5'F**k US imperialism' Empty Re: 'F**k US imperialism' 6/23/2015, 10:26 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let me get this straight.  

Do you mean to tell me the United States has 750 military bases overseas,  many of them in Europe,  which is keeping the Europeans from having to foot the bill for much of their defense.  In fact I just checked and we have four times as many active duty stationed in Germany than in either the U.K. or Italy which are 2nd and 3rd on that list.

Do you mean to tell me that those same Germans are calling this U.S. "Imperialism" and hating us for it?

Well I tell you what.  If I'm paying the bill for a burglar alarm system installed in my neighbor's house,  and then all of a sudden he starts cussing me for it,   then my response to that is a no-brainer.  I STOP paying the fucking bill.

6'F**k US imperialism' Empty Re: 'F**k US imperialism' 6/23/2015, 10:33 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Whoops I forgot. That can never happen because there is WAY WAY too much money being made by having that worldwide empire.
And the kraut is right, it is an empire no different than Rome or Spain or the British Empire. And if I remember my history, ALL of these empire thingies end up imploding on themselves.

But try to explain that to Lindsey Graham and Karl Rove (either the famous one or the one on here take your pick).

7'F**k US imperialism' Empty Re: 'F**k US imperialism' 6/23/2015, 10:39 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let me try a different tack.  Try to look at it this way,  Karl.

When Rome's empire petered out that wasn't the end of the world.  Rome is still a wonderful place,  but it just doesn't try to rule all the known world anymore is all.

Same is true of Great Britain.  It's empire across the world petered out but that didn't keep it from giving us The Beatles.

So why in hell is it supposed to be some sorta sin to wanna put this American empire out of business.  Same as they did with the mafia.
I mean think about it, Karl. If you keep this empire going and the next president is Hillary do you trust her controlling the military anymore than you trust Obama? And make no mistake, she could win. You better join me in this and stop promoting that empire.

8'F**k US imperialism' Empty Re: 'F**k US imperialism' 6/23/2015, 11:15 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:But try to explain that to Lindsey Graham and Karl Rove (either the infamous one or the one on here take your pick).

I fixed your statement for you. Why a forum member would adopt as a handle the name of a guy the former POTUS nicknamed "turdblossum" escapes me.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

9'F**k US imperialism' Empty Re: 'F**k US imperialism' 6/23/2015, 11:24 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I actually asked him that same exact question in a post a while back.
And I further asked him why didn't he at least pick out a respectable name like Ronald Reagan or something? Why on earth pick the name of some political hack?
He never answered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum