Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boards, Stock dump in progress...market to follow ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.businessinsider.com/net-sales-of-us-stocks-climbs-to-seven-year-high-20

The strategists wrote that investors pulled the most money out of healthcare and financial stocks. Last week, outflows from healthcare were the largest on record, they said.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Let's see.

Boards, Stock dump in progress...market to follow ? Magic-8-ball

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:Let's see.

Boards, Stock dump in progress...market to follow ? Magic-8-ball

Thanks I am going long on healthcare with your excellent advice....

2seaoat

T.....there is one thing investors should do.....just the opposite of your doom and gloom over the last six years.....people could be rich if they did just the opposite.....always chicken little.....the sky is falling.

You have no idea whats about to happen. The pattern has been that this is the time for a downturn.

2seaoat

The two chicken little adherents have been squawking and scratching the ground.......cluck......cluck.....cluck.....boy are we.........f'ed.......f'ed.........f'ed......you just wait.....2009.......nah...I really mean it this time......you just wait......2010.......by golly you just do not understand..........2011........its all coming down and Gold is the only answer.........2012.....boy has O screwed things up.....its all coming down.....2013........The Euro is going to surpass the dollar.....we are screwed.......2014.....the Russians are going to start dropping bombs.....were screwed.......2015.........wet my beak.....take a peak....we are screwed.

Lisa12

"Teo" and I are on the back porch talking and he just read Seaoat's post and all either of us can say is Touche...you nailed it!!! Cluck, cluck, cluck...

2seaoat

"Teo" and I are on the back porch talking and he just read Seaoat's post and all either of us can say is Touche...you nailed it!!! Cluck, cluck, cluck..

Enjoy the evening.

Lisa12

We always do. thank you.

Vikingwoman

Lisa12 wrote:We always do. thank you.

Well good. Why don't you and your back porch Nazi friend stay on the back porch rather than coming over here and starting shit? Wouldn't that be nicer? Just sayin.

Lisa12

I don't know any Nazis but if I did, they certainly wouldn't be at my house. Just saying...

Vikingwoman

Lisa12 wrote:I don't know any Nazis but if I did, they certainly wouldn't be at my house.  Just saying...

Well then you're just too effin stupid for words.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:
Lisa12 wrote:I don't know any Nazis but if I did, they certainly wouldn't be at my house.  Just saying...

Actually she is a beautiful lady Dreams that I am proud to call my friend. She as helped so many people just since I have known her. She amazes me with her patience and concern for others. We walk 1 to 3 miles almost every night depending on the weather, (heat) and she is a joy to talk with. Very educated and a great sense of humor. All the BS on this forum through the years is worth it, because I found her.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Kids these days. You see a guy hanging out with a woman and all he's doing is reading some forum on his phone.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Actually she is a beautiful lady Dreams that I am proud to call my friend. She as helped so many people just since I have known her. She amazes me with her patience and concern for others. We walk 1 to 3 miles almost every night depending on the weather, (heat) and she is a joy to talk with. Very educated and a great sense of humor. All the BS on this forum through the years is worth it, because I found her.

I'll second that... a very nice lady.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:Kids these days.  You see a guy hanging out with a woman and all he's doing is reading some forum on his phone.

This forum has supplied many good laughs for us. Also a lot to talk about. Also she doesn't care much for Teo...she keeps him in his place....

Vikingwoman

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

You certainly can't tell it from her remarks on this forum. I wasn't talking to her nor was I referring to taxes other than the ACA so her comments were not only uncalled for but nasty so you see why I wouldn't share your opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum