Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remembering John Allen Muhammad

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remembering John Allen Muhammad Empty Remembering John Allen Muhammad 6/19/2015, 12:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad

He, along with his seventeen-year-old partner, Lee Boyd Malvo, carried out the Beltway sniper attacks of October 2002, killing at least 10 people. Muhammad and Malvo were arrested in connection with the attacks on October 24, 2002, following tips from alert citizens. Although the pairing's actions were classified by the media as psychopathy attributable to serial killer characteristics, whether or not their psychopathy meets this classification or that of a spree killer is debated by researchers.[1]

Muhammad was charged with murder, terrorism, conspiracy and the illegal use of a firearm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Guess those guys were not white supremacists huh?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KarlRove wrote:Guess those guys were not white supremacists huh?

Remembering John Allen Muhammad 220px-John_Allen_Muhammad

NO

2seaoat

Defense attorneys in the Malvo trial and the prosecution in Muhammad's trial argued that the ultimate goal of the killings was to kill Mildred so he would regain custody of his three children....his killings were cover for killing the mother of his children.  He was a common criminal.

I suppose in the mind of a racist posting a thread where a black man killed people will somehow diminish the racist killing of black people in a church.....it tells a great deal about the person playing the poker hand.  It is what is driving the hate......simple fear and denial of reality.  Speech and symbols matter.  Good people have clear choices.  Evil will not prevail.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Balance seaoat...constantly immitating Al Sharpton or Rev Wright won't cleanse you from your racist heritage. I have been threatened by blacks extorting money from me....three times...experience, not your candyland where blacks are always the good guys. Denial of criminal behavior and a license due to past slights won't help the problem but indeed will exacerbate it.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Defense attorneys in the Malvo trial and the prosecution in Muhammad's trial argued that the ultimate goal of the killings was to kill Mildred so he would regain custody of his three children....his killings were cover for killing the mother of his children.  He was a common criminal.

I suppose in the mind of a racist posting a thread where a black man killed people will somehow diminish the racist killing of black people in a church.....it tells a great deal about the person playing the poker hand.  It is what is driving the hate......simple fear and denial of reality.  Speech and symbols matter.  Good people have clear choices.  Evil will not prevail.

How many white people did he shoot? How many black people did he shoot?

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Defense attorneys in the Malvo trial and the prosecution in Muhammad's trial argued that the ultimate goal of the killings was to kill Mildred so he would regain custody of his three children....his killings were cover for killing the mother of his children.  He was a common criminal.

Lots of white people in his victims

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/m1/muhammad-john-victims.htm

2seaoat

I have had  and my share of bad experiences with every shade of people....poverty and ignorance are no fun to deal with.....so I get it, but to generalize is wrong.

The confederate flag by the confederate vice president......

In 1861, Stephens explained to a cheering audience that the Confederacy was founded to expressly reject the proposition that men of all races were equal. Instead, Stephens stated, "The foundations of our new government are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition."

2seaoat

The confederate flag did not fly over the SC statehouse until 1962 in the midst of the Civil rights movement.....there is no ambivalence or uncertainty......heritage was not the origin of the flag and the rebellion.....it was the denial of equal rights for all citizens....and that hate has not been disappeared, and simply transferred to the dog whistle phase and proudly found a home in my Republican Party.....it was the Republican Party who fought this hate 150 years ago only to see the big illusion as Dixiecrats and their hate have found a new home.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad

He, along with his seventeen-year-old partner, Lee Boyd Malvo, carried out the Beltway sniper attacks of October 2002, killing at least 10 people. Muhammad and Malvo were arrested in connection with the attacks on October 24, 2002, following tips from alert citizens. Although the pairing's actions were classified by the media as psychopathy attributable to serial killer characteristics, whether or not their psychopathy meets this classification or that of a spree killer is debated by researchers.[1]

Muhammad was charged with murder, terrorism, conspiracy and the illegal use of a firearm

There's no doubt in my mind that these individuals were avid viewers of Seinfeld.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Guess those guys were not white supremacists huh?

Remembering John Allen Muhammad 220px-John_Allen_Muhammad

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is just posing as a black person like Rachel Dolezal does?  

Markle

Markle

Why remember him?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:

Why remember him?

Balance

2seaoat

Balance

So you posted a shooting by a black to achieve balance where a racist killed black people in a church.......only a racist could think this is balance or would even try to find some kind of balance.....what a sick world you live in T.

Hate, prejudice, and fear always throughout history have found the sick and imbalanced......here is an example of permanently tilted.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Says seaoat, the most unbalanced race baiting bomb thrower on the forum...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Good and bad in everyone.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

race-bait also race·bait (rās′bāt′)
v. race-bait·ed, race-bait·ing, race-baits also race·bait·ed or race·bait·ing or race·baits
intr.v.
To arouse the prejudice or fears of one racial group regarding another, especially as a political tactic.
tr.v.
1. To attack (another) on racial grounds, as for being a racist or for inciting racial prejudice.
2. To arouse the prejudices or fears of (one racial group) regarding another.

2seaoat

I cannot argue with that, but I can argue this tragic incident was the continued hate and evil from the civil war where some whites believed that blacks are inherently less than the white man.......what kind of sick mind thinks that way and organizes a government and flag standing for that proposition.  You saw the video of the police officer gunning down a black man running.....I will ask for an honest answer.....if he was a white kid do you really think that he would have emptied his gun......in a state where they fly the confederate flag the symbol by the very words of the vice president of the confederacy to NEVER let the black man have equality.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Good and bad in everyone.....

I think this is why just lately I've replaced a lot of cable tv news watching, and talk radio listening, with music.

And I'm not exaggerating. Most of the time I used to spend on cable news now has me doing two things. One, watching music youtubes. And two, reading about the musicians and the making of the music and all the history associated with it.
And in my case it's so much fun. Because I'm discovering for the first time all the music I missed when I was in my music void. That void started about 1975 and lasted until about five years ago.
Two factors contributed to it.
One, I became so immersed in urban archaelogy from that point that everything else took a backseat to it. And did so for the next 35 years.
And, two, when I was doing that I was always traveling and I got addicted to talk radio because it made the time go by quicker on the road than listening to music did.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seaoat: That was a balanced and considered post someone even in opposition with your general rhetoric could find acceptable. George Carlin, Bless his heart said he leaves symbols to the symbol-minded. Baseball teams named after Indian tribes, flags of yore, anything that harkens back to a painful time are nothing to a man that is whole living in the present with his eyes full of hope for the future. Mental illness is what our leaders have conveyed on Blacks and whites with their divisive demagoguery. We are being encouraged to hate because of our differences rather than embrace and enjoy The Blues, Jazz, Rock, Rap, Hip Hop, Techno, longhair, instrumental, Reggae ..etc...the spices of life are in our differences. The weak and foolish leadership we have seek to turn those to issues of control and tyranny...yes tyranny....I am told I must give up my rights or be a racist...I can't nor should you...We see past the race-baiting.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Says the most unbalanced race baiting bomb thrower on the forum...

I don't think he's necessarily capable of rational thght at this point. He's willing to ignore an enormously bigger issue in order to blow a dog whistle on the isolated incident. This is a man that has lost his humanity. He thinks he knows best for YOU.

Get used to being dominated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum