Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking a break from this forum

+9
Markle
Vikingwoman
Sal
no stress
cool1
KarlRove
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Taking a break from this forum Empty Taking a break from this forum 6/18/2015, 8:50 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't need this grief. I'm sorry to leave (to the rational people here) but I've had enough of stupid, heartless assholes.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
I don't need this grief.  I'm sorry to leave (to the rational people here) but I've had enough of stupid, heartless assholes.

Your post to Pkr........

Weren't you gone? And did I fail to mention "good riddance to bad rubbish"?

You just put yourself in the same category!

2seaoat

I am the least kind person on these forums, so attack me....I live for it.  We all have thin skins when our arguments are not accepted, but why let anybody get under your skin......start a new thread and move on......

I'm not trying to be mean... I'm sure flatex is a very nice lady. But she doesn't read those leftist opinion propaganda sites for another point of view... and she obviously isn't very tolerant of those. Who knew enlightenment was a close minded condition? Hurry back.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Floridatexan Today at 9:50 pm

I don't need this grief. I'm sorry to leave (to the rational people here) but I've had enough of stupid, heartless assholes.
-----
So if you are getting ribbed like yu and others constantly do, you run? Hasta la vista baby

KarlRove

KarlRove

Turn about is fair play. America is tree of your point of view as well. That's why your party lost Congress.

2seaoat

I think she is tired of racial hate and deceit.   When I attack racism, I am called hysterical here.......guess what....you ought to deal with me in the real world when dealing with racism.....I take no prisoners, and I see hate every month.   She has consistently been correct on most issues, and when we allow comedians like Jerry Sienfeld and two white yuppies to write a book telling us we live in a post racial America and some posters here agree, Tex has reminded us folks are full of chit.....she does not back down to hate.  I have no use for dog whistle pretend people in real life, and she takes no prisoners here......it is good to back away sometimes because getting angry and hateful solves nothing.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Her hate revolves around anything that doesn't fall lockstep in line with the Obama agenda and she isn't the only one. I find it a but amusing she is going to take a break from this place after seeing the other end of the stick she hands everyone else who doesn't share her views. Others, aside from myself, just made it a point to pile on against her agenda the way she, Sal, Word, Dreams, Z, othershoe, polecat, Bof, and yourself do to most everyone thst differs from you politically.

Floridatexan wrote:
I don't need this grief.  I'm sorry to leave (to the rational people here) but I've had enough of stupid, heartless assholes.

Breaks are good, FT. I think when we surround ourselves with a daily dose of bigotry, racism, liberalism, and conservativism; toss in some religion to mix it all then you have a strong tonic that is not digestible on a daily basis. Hardens a person.

BUT - it's who we are as Americans today for better or for worse. Mostly sickness and not a lot of health.

So, enjoy your break and your summer! There are definitely healthier things to do! Very Happy

cool1

cool1

cheers Hi all --Hey FT-- I miss you all but I do FB jumped over here for a min--from time to time I do that if I see something I want to post on I do--But I been getting up every morning around 4am--my day starts and I play in the yard all day and watch my plants grow , I get on FB its quick and oh I love the yard sale sites I must be a member of all of them-- lol!

I don't like Obama to much so I try to stay away from conversations about him and I sure don't like his picture scratch I don't want to see him hear from him or for sure look at him he pisses me off to much , anyway peace to all - have a great day

11Taking a break from this forum Empty Re: Taking a break from this forum 6/20/2015, 10:12 am

no stress

no stress

KarlRove wrote:Her hate revolves around anything that doesn't fall lockstep in line with the Obama agenda and she isn't the only one. I find it a but amusing she is going to take a break from this place after seeing the other end of the stick she hands everyone else who doesn't share her views. Others, aside from myself, just made it a point to pile on against her agenda the way she, Sal, Word, Dreams, Z, othershoe, polecat, Bof, and yourself do to most everyone thst differs from you politically.  
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

12Taking a break from this forum Empty Re: Taking a break from this forum 6/20/2015, 11:45 am

2seaoat

Tex and Dreams kinda owned Gunz as their little bitch.....so I can see why he comes and attacks her when she has just stated she is taking a break, and Dreams has only intermittently been posting.....those girls regularly kicked your butt so you too took a break.....I guess it got too hot in the firehouse kitchen, and you had to leave.......but really showing up when it is safe.....geez. scratch

13Taking a break from this forum Empty Re: Taking a break from this forum 6/20/2015, 11:48 am

Sal

Sal

no stress wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Her hate revolves around anything that doesn't fall lockstep in line with the Obama agenda and she isn't the only one. I find it a but amusing she is going to take a break from this place after seeing the other end of the stick she hands everyone else who doesn't share her views. Others, aside from myself, just made it a point to pile on against her agenda the way she, Sal, Word, Dreams, Z, othershoe, polecat, Bof, and yourself do to most everyone thst differs from you politically.  
    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

How are things over at the knitting circle, panty waist?

no stress

no stress

Its just a forum to exchange ideas you two. No need to be so nasty.

Vikingwoman

After years of reading the same shit from the same morons, I moved on to a higher level forum w/ much more diversity but alas there are some of the same mentality there too but most are more intelligent. I rarely post here because I can drop in two years from now and it's the same old thing w/ the same old folks. I see some have come back. Must have got tired of wussie Eric and always agreeing w/each other. Gunz must have his elevated shoes on today.LOL!

Vikingwoman

no stress wrote:Its just a forum to exchange ideas you two.  No need to be so nasty.

Says you who scope people's FB pages for info.

Vikingwoman

cool1 wrote:cheers Hi all --Hey FT-- I miss you all but I do FB jumped over here for a min--from time to time I do that if I see something I want to post on I do--But I been getting up every morning around 4am--my day starts and I play in the yard all day and watch my plants grow , I get on FB its quick and oh I love the yard sale sites I must be a member of all of them-- lol!

I don't like Obama to much so I try to stay away from conversations about him and I sure don't like his picture scratch I don't want to see him hear from him or for sure look at him he pisses me off to much , anyway peace to all - have a great day

But you sure like that healthcare he provided you.

2seaoat

Its just a forum to exchange ideas you two. No need to be so nasty.

Just tickling your trigger finger.......intent is never to be nasty for the sake of nasty........just liked your input when you were not arguing with Dreams and Tex......that was silly when you could debate and win.

Vikingwoman wrote:But you sure like that healthcare he provided you.

Obama didn't provide anything... at best he redistributed and confiscated from some to give to others.

Solid marxism... eh comrade?

Vikingwoman

Who did he take from,eh?

Tax payers, elderly on medicare, cadillac plans, and young adults.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:After years of reading the same shit from the same morons, I moved on to a higher level forum w/ much more diversity but alas there are some of the same mentality there too but most are more intelligent. I rarely post here because I can drop in two years from now and it's the same old thing w/ the same old folks. I see some have come back. Must have got tired of wussie Eric and always agreeing w/each other. Gunz must have his elevated shoes on today.LOL!

Please share with us your new "home".

cool1

cool1

Shocked -- Rolling Eyes you mean f--up ins

cool1

cool1

Suspect----- Shocked ------- Laughing ------- Exclamation

25Taking a break from this forum Empty Re: Taking a break from this forum 6/20/2015, 10:09 pm

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:After years of reading the same shit from the same morons, I moved on to a higher level forum w/ much more diversity but alas there are some of the same mentality there too but most are more intelligent. I rarely post here because I can drop in two years from now and it's the same old thing w/ the same old folks. I see some have come back. Must have got tired of wussie Eric and always agreeing w/each other. Gunz must have his elevated shoes on today.LOL!

Please share with us your new "home".  

No!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum