Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISIS and the Tijuana drug smuggling tunnels

+3
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

ISIS is not a nation state.  It is an idea.  The idea was incubated by Saudi Arabia and Israel when it was clear that the botched Bush constitution had given too much power to the Shia and Iran.   Follow the money the Saudis funded ISIS in the beginning.  The criminal enterprise is once again the attempt to get America to fight others battles and prop up colonial monarchies or a besieged nation state of Israel with American blood and wealth.  The failure of the constitution to recognize the artificial nation state of Iraq, was the misapplication of military to solve a political problem where the idea of a unified Iraq was sold by colonial powers more concerned on access to cheap oil than a real nation state.

President Obama has no jurisdiction to be the police department for Iraq, and clearly military options have proven to not be very effective in forming a political alliance, so the idea of ISIS is a simple criminal enterprise which recruits zealots to die for one idea when clearly another idea which benefits a few is the sole basis of the organization.....it is a charade, where poor scared souls like Bob are happy they do not live in NY.....what would the greatest generation think of this sniviling lot we have become........booo......a man with a knife is in a parking lot in Boston wanting to behead someone.....while forty years ago four thousand nuclear tipped missiles were aimed at us......boooo.....wipe your tears away bobby and go to bed with your night light.....I just could not breathe if I was gripped with that much fear.....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:I'm curious about something,  tex.  Since you don't believe the Al Qaeda hijackers were responsible for 9/11,  what is your opinion of what Bin Laden,  Al Qaeda and the alleged hijackers actually were?
Were they non-existent?  Were they operatives working for Bush/Cheney and the other conspirators?  Who exactly?

Osama bin Laden was a known CIA asset during the Russian/Afghan war and beyond. Most of the "hijackers" were Saudis.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:ISIS is not a nation state.  It is an idea.  The idea was incubated by Saudi Arabia and Israel when it was clear that the botched Bush constitution had given too much power to the Shia and Iran.   Follow the money the Saudis funded ISIS in the beginning.  The criminal enterprise is once again the attempt to get America to fight others battles and prop up colonial monarchies or a besieged nation state of Israel with American blood and wealth.  The failure of the constitution to recognize the artificial nation state of Iraq, was the misapplication of military to solve a political problem where the idea of a unified Iraq was sold by colonial powers more concerned on access to cheap oil than a real nation state.

President Obama has no jurisdiction to be the police department for Iraq, and clearly military options have proven to not be very effective in forming a political alliance, so the idea of ISIS is a simple criminal enterprise which recruits zealots to die for one idea when clearly another idea which benefits a few is the sole basis of the organization.....it is a charade, where poor scared souls like Bob are happy they do not live in NY.....what would the greatest generation think of this sniviling lot we have become........booo......a man with a knife is in a parking lot in Boston wanting to behead someone.....while forty years ago four thousand nuclear tipped missiles were aimed at us......boooo.....wipe your tears away bobby and go to bed with your night light.....I just could not breathe if I was gripped with that much fear.....

Military operations were very effective and even semi-retired President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and many others acknowledged that President Bush turned over a peaceful, democratic country. Iraq was at peace under President Obama until his policies and doctrine took hold leading to the collapse of Iraq and rise of ISIS.

We were safer when there were the four thousand nuclear missiles pointed at us and 10,000 or whatever pointed at Russia than we are today. ISIS is expanding, Russia is expanding and China is expanding. Great plan!

2seaoat

Old and scared to death is effecting the cognitive skills of our cogers.  The Iraq illusion you are trying to sell never existed.  The country was broken with the flawed Bush constitution and the underlying religious and regional differences were obvious to all who predicted that humpty dumpty was never going to be put together again.  Military operations were effective for a month, and a failed occupation was self evident for ten years.....no surprise to anybody who still has an agile mind.....but around here there are not enough young people to get around the scared brain freezes of the aging scardy cats.

ISIS is going to get us....yep......many people will probably die over the next decade from terrorists, but the fact that an idea exists will not be extinguished by symbolic use of military force......the underlying inception of ISIS was a political motivation combined with a criminal enterprise.....again no surprise.....but it is fun listening to the elderly delusions of early on set dementia.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:ISIS is not a nation state.  It is an idea.  The idea was incubated by Saudi Arabia and Israel when it was clear that the botched Bush constitution had given too much power to the Shia and Iran.   Follow the money the Saudis funded ISIS in the beginning.  The criminal enterprise is once again the attempt to get America to fight others battles and prop up colonial monarchies or a besieged nation state of Israel with American blood and wealth.  The failure of the constitution to recognize the artificial nation state of Iraq, was the misapplication of military to solve a political problem where the idea of a unified Iraq was sold by colonial powers more concerned on access to cheap oil than a real nation state.

-----
America was an idea too at one time.

2seaoat

America was an idea too at one time.

America was ALWAYS a nation/state and defined by political units......not mere ideas.  You want to spend another handful of trillions to fight an idea and ghost.....sorry....America is so beyond the scardy cat routine and the new run up to war......it will not work no matter how many times you enhance the risk and use war as the solution.   The solution is diplomacy which allows those nation states in the region to deal with their own problems without American blood or wealth being spilled down the rabbit hole.  When ISIS attacks Israel, I will give you some credence, but really.......a few miles from their border and nothing......come on.....you really do not get what is going on.....incredible.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

Osama bin Laden was a known CIA asset during the Russian/Afghan war and beyond.  Most of the "hijackers" were Saudis.  

I agree with all of that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: poor scared souls like Bob are happy they do not live in NY.....what would the greatest generation think of this sniviling lot we have become........booo......a man with a knife is in a parking lot in Boston wanting to behead someone.....while forty years ago four thousand nuclear tipped missiles were aimed at us......boooo.....wipe your tears away bobby and go to bed with your night light.....I just could not breathe if I was gripped with that much fear.....

Griped with fear? I've been out partying all night. lol

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:America was an idea too at one time.

America was ALWAYS a nation/state and defined by political units......not mere ideas.  You want to spend another handful of trillions to fight an idea and ghost.....sorry....America is so beyond the scardy cat routine and the new run up to war......it will not work no matter how many times you enhance the risk and use war as the solution.   The solution is diplomacy which allows those nation states in the region to deal with their own problems without American blood or wealth being spilled down the rabbit hole.  When ISIS attacks Israel, I will give you some credence, but really.......a few miles from their border and nothing......come on.....you really do not get what is going on.....incredible.

Islam is a political system intertwined with religion. To Obama, it was the JV team in 2013/14. Now, it's kicking ass across the ME to the point where you have the Jews working with the Saudis. Go figure. You're clueless if you think that they are going away with the strategy of the COWH.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Like the article states, the powers that be "have their head in an orifice lacking. Sunlight."

Absurd.  The President has put more resources on the border than any President before him, has deported more, and has actually been effective attacking terrorist and not killing civilians claiming they are a proxy for terrorists. You can hop on a plane in America with a simple visa......why in hell would somebody fly to Mexico travel to a well guarded border and risk detection.  The logic is a child's logic, but the propaganda technique of association is a racist tried and proven method of turning innocent families seeking opportunity into this evil potential to harm America......sorry that dog doesn't hunt.

Not true. What's worse, you KNOW it is not true.

Illegal aliens turned away at the border are counted by the semi-retired President Obama administration as being deported. That is NOT the case in any previous administration. So, typical of this administration, they write their own rules.

As you know too, President Obama's policy on fighting terrorism has created ISIS and caused the collapse of Iraq. I'm sure he's proud.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:As you know too, President Obama's policy on fighting terrorism has created ISIS and caused the collapse of Iraq.  I'm sure he's proud.

ISIS and the Tijuana drug smuggling tunnels - Page 2 Eye-roll

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

If you instead compare the two presidents’ monthly averages, it works out to 32,886 for Obama and 20,964 for Bush, putting Obama clearly in the lead. Bill Clinton is far behind with 869,676 total and 9,059 per month. All previous occupants of the White House going back to 1892 fell well short of the level of the three most recent presidents.

The truth stands alone....sorry

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm so gripped with fear that I'm cowering in the corner. Those mooslims are a gonna kill us all.

2seaoat

I'm so gripped with fear that I'm cowering in the corner. Those mooslims are a gonna kill us all.

I thought so.....pace sent me a PM stating that he thought he saw you enrolled in a introduction to the Koran course at UWF.......I guess you got your bases covered, but he also said there were telltale cobwebs from under your bed on your shoulder......any sensible person knows that ISIS always looks under the bed first.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I went to bed gripped with fear.  And then I had nightmares that mooslims were in the backyard.  When they started knocking on the door I woke up.
Now I'm afraid to go to sleep again.  I think they must be smelling that leftover Sonnys BBQ pork in my fridge.  That really gets em to seeing red.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:.pace sent me a PM stating that he thought he saw you enrolled in a introduction to the Koran course at UWF

There's one thing you have no worry about.  And that's me ever going to classes at the Draft Dodger College again.  Not unless they start drafting 66 year olds and then I'll be running back to college classes faster than a shithouse rat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum