Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help wanted signs are everywhere

+2
KarlRove
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The 10k a day babyboomer retirements as they quit participating in the American Job Market there appears to be a growing scramble to hire people.   Much  more activity in real estate and at our local title company two new employees just hired to handle almost a two hundred percent increase in business, every fast food and grocery store have signs up, truck mechanics, material handlers, engineers, and on and on.   We have had a remarkable recovery which has historically been sustained without a downturn.   Interest rate increases are going to be needed to cool things down, but it is the job openings every where which is most encouraging......finally those baby boomers are leaving the field.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Minimum wage help wanted sign for jobs that no longer include health care or retirement benefits. Yes, a sign of the Obama economy of feces.

Sal

Sal

Poor PeeDawg ....

.... still can't find a job in the private sector.

Unfortunately, not even an improving economy can ameliorate his lack of skills.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If those baby boomers would just hurry up and die off, this country will be great again.
The new generation is a thousand times smarter and has a thousand times better work ethic. The new generation will fix everything.

dumpcare

I agree, there are thousands of positions around the country that need to be filled some are minimum wage but by far the majority are paying quite a bit more.

http://www.freep.com/story/money/2015/05/28/general-motors-lansing-chevrolet-camaro/28062331/

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Sal Today at 10:17 am
Poor PeeDawg ....

------
I would bet both my jobs pay better than any job you have.' My pt job pays over $41 an hour. The problem is that Obama taxes the crap out of me

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Poor PeeDawg ....

But, but, but you have said that a lack of skills, lack of experience, lack of work ethic shouldn't prevent anyone from earning a "living wage" with full coverage health insurance, a months vacation, retirement plan, health club membership and at least 30 paid "personal" days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum