Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elon Musk - Drone's view of Gigafactory

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-22/drone-captures-tesla-s-new-gigafactory-in-stunning-hd-video

Educate and move kids ahead in math and science. We need more great minds that dream, test, create, and move things ahead.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Elon Musk will be remembered as one of the greatest minds of the early 21st Century.

He helped start a revolutionary finance company (PayPal), which made him a billionaire. He then started a revolutionary space company (Space X), which is inventing disruptive technologies not thought of before. He also started an electric car company (Tesla), also developing new disruptive technologies. He is the real deal.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Cool video, but I don't think it belongs in the politics section.

I agree Z. I've read much about him and saw a few interviews through the years. Truly remarkable. We need more great minds like this. But first I think folks have to stop thinking politics! Very Happy

Sal wrote:Cool video, but I don't think it belongs in the politics section.

OOOPs...someone move it.

2seaoat

OOOPs...someone move it.

Nope.....I will fix it.....Solar is a waste of time and the country should not be giving solar subsidy, rather we should be diverting the subsidies to coal which is less expensive right now. Solar like the airplane is a pipe dream cooked up by progressives. I think that will allow this to stay, and Mr. Markle has not even posted yet.......but I am sure he will agree.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SheWrites wrote:http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-22/drone-captures-tesla-s-new-gigafactory-in-stunning-hd-video

Educate and move kids ahead in math and science.  We need more great minds that dream, test, create, and move things ahead.

We have a business downtown called the Pensacola MESS Hall...(that's Math, Engineering, Science & Stuff). We hosted a birthday party there for my granddaughter...a little expensive, but my other daughter helped with the cost...and the kids, down to my 18-month-old grandson, had a blast. There's a wind tunnel, a sound tube, a bike that generates electricity, a spirograph...etc. Most of the kids are first-graders, but some brought younger siblings. Nothing was provided in the way of food...you have to bring your own everything...but I thoroughly enjoyed it...I think everyone did.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I agree he's really something, but I read that he had chastised an employee for going to the birth of his child instead of coming to work.

That's great, FT. Love the hands on things these places have for kids. Fun but intriguing and hopefully gets them interested in pursuing science/math.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SheWrites wrote:That's great, FT.  Love the hands on  things these places have for kids.  Fun but intriguing and hopefully gets them interested in pursuing science/math.

Education, to me, comes down to a love of learning. If a teacher can instill that...well, that's a teacher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum