Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craig says a great flood will destroy the world...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bQeRhFg4qP4

No more Craigslist ? Damn it

TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bQeRhFg4qP4

If you are a Christian as you say you are and believe in the Bible you will know that another great flood in not in the world's future.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bQeRhFg4qP4

If you are a Christian as you say you are and believe in the Bible you will know that another great flood in not in the world's future.

No one was being serious...and if you use logic the "world" was not destroyed in the great flood so bummer. Sad that god got so upset with his creation. He repented he ever made us..I can often see why.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

No one was being serious...and if you use logic the "world" was not destroyed in the great flood so bummer. Sad that god got so upset with his creation. He repented he ever made us..I can often see why.

I understand it was humor and I never said the earth was destroyed by the great flood, I just said that after the great flood God supposedly promised there would not be another flood(and it would take a great flood to destroy the earth) that covered the earth. I also see why God would be so upset at those that call themselves Christians, because 99.9% of them are two-faced hypocrites.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:He repented he ever made us.
Well if he doesn't like it he can kiss my ass. I don't remember ever asking him to create me.

Bob wrote:
Well if he doesn't like it he can kiss my ass. I don't remember ever asking him to create me.
ohhh I dont think that is going to play very well at the "Golden Gate"

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Bob wrote:
ohhh I dont think that is going to play very well at the "Golden Gate"

Bahahahaha good stuff.

I'm wondering where that water will come from. Contrary to what we think, there really isn't that much water on Earth.

The large ball of water is a scaled representation of all the Earth's water. The middle-sized ball is how much fresh water is available. The tiny ball (near where Atlanta would be) represents all the lakes and rivers.

Craig says a great flood will destroy the world... Global10

From USGS:
The largest sphere represents all of Earth's water, and its diameter is about 860 miles (the distance from Salt Lake City, Utah, to Topeka, Kansas). It would have a volume of about 332,500,000 cubic miles (mi3) (1,386,000,000 cubic kilometers (km3)). The sphere includes all the water in the oceans, ice caps, lakes, and rivers, as well as groundwater, atmospheric water, and even the water in you, your dog, and your tomato plant.

How much of the total water is fresh water, which people and many other life forms need to survive? The blue sphere over Kentucky represents the world's liquid fresh water (groundwater, lakes, swamp water, and rivers). The volume comes to about 2,551,100 mi3 (10,633,450 km3), of which 99 percent is groundwater, much of which is not accessible to humans. The diameter of this sphere is about 169.5 miles (272.8 kilometers).

Do you notice that "tiny" bubble over Atlanta, Georgia? That one represents fresh water in all the lakes and rivers on the planet, and most of the water people and life of earth need every day comes from these surface-water sources. The volume of this sphere is about 22,339 mi3 (93,113 km3). The diameter of this sphere is about 34.9 miles (56.2 kilometers). Yes, Lake Michigan looks way bigger than this sphere, but you have to try to imagine a bubble almost 35 miles high—whereas the average depth of Lake Michigan is less than 300 feet (91 meters).

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I had a teacher tell me once that if you had a shiny steel ball one foot in diameter and put it in a freezer and let it get very cold and then took it out and breathed on it the water vapor condensed from your breath would represent the average relative depth of the ocean.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I had a teacher tell me once that if you had a shiny steel ball one foot in diameter and put it in a freezer and let it get very cold and then took it out and breathed on it the water vapor condensed from your breath would represent the average relative depth of the ocean.

You have to touch your tongue to it too. That's the trick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum