Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angry at being FLOTUS...really?

+4
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
2seaoat
KarlRove
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Angry at being FLOTUS...really? Empty Angry at being FLOTUS...really? 5/11/2015, 11:15 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/first-lady-im-treated-differently-due-to-race/vi-BBjztxL

2seaoat

Why lie? I do not get it. You know you posted the link and we could see what she said.......so why lie?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:Why lie?  I do not get it.  You know you posted the link and we could see what she said.......so why lie?

He lies because he believes his outrageous racial insults to America's first lady will irritate and aggravate the human beings who use this forum. But don't sweat it, he's harmless and a real discredit to the causes he professes to care about. Reality.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

3 threads on this speech, in all of which you refused to show any respect for the First Lady. Why don't you, in the future, try to control your Tourette's?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Perhaps being able to post such things is a form of therapy for the disturbed among us?

The topic is disturbing. It is like a car wreck. He can't look away?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:Perhaps being able to post such things is a form of therapy for the disturbed among us?

KarlRove is now obsessing over Mrs. Obama....... How many threads about her has he started in just the past couple of days? Who will he hate on next?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

How many racist statements can she make in a week? That's how many threads I can come up with.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

KarlRove wrote:How many racist statements can she make in a week? That's how many threads I can come up with.

Zero and virtually unlimited.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:How many racist statements can she make in a week? That's how many threads I can come up with.

Can you provide any of these racist statements that you're referring to here?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Perhaps being able to post such things is a form of therapy for the disturbed among us?

KarlRove is now obsessing over Mrs. Obama....... How many threads about her has he started in just the past couple of days? Who will he hate on next?

You mean like your bud Wordslinger and his obsessive fear of faith and religion?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum