Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would happen if a white professor made these tweets on black males?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://chicksontheright.com/blog/item/28760-boston-university-professor-tweets-that-white-males-are-a-problem-population-and-yes-there-s-more

She tweets that white males are a problem. I hope NOBODY signs up for her classes and that she is next to get a pink slip for her racist comments.

"Lord Commander" also tweeted in March:

“White masculinity isn’t a problem for america’s colleges, white masculinity is THE problem for america’s colleges.”

Back in January, she said:

Every MLK week I commit myself to not spending a dime in white-owned businesses. and every year i find it nearly impossible.”

And this too:

Deal with your white sh*t, white people. slavery is a *YALL* thing

Apparently, these tweets were first discovered by a student who then posted them on his own website, and he wrote:

“You have to teach college aged white males eventually, no?... this seems like you are unqualified to grade their work as you clearly demonstrate some kind of special bias against them.

I mean, he's got a great point, doesn't he?

Boston U's spokesman, Colin Riley, said the university is standing by Grundy, who starts indoctrinating work in June. He said:

“Professor Grundy is exercising her right to free speech and we respect her right to do so.”

Grundy isn't commenting (yet) and she's locked down her Twitter account.

I don't think anyone questions her right to free speech. But if she freely expresses that white males are a "problem population" then she is clearly demonstrating her inability to effectively instruct them or grade their work fairly. If a white professor were to classify black men as a "problem population" then that professor would be run out of town. It wouldn't be tolerated. It'd be classified as hate speech. But Grundy? She's just speaking her mind, y'all. It's not a problem, because it's just those pesky white men who are the object of her ire, and no one cares about white men, right?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum