Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For those who keep saying there is no mention of homosexuality being a sin in New Testament

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

Educate yourselves

http://godfatherpolitics.com/21694/no-middle-ground-on-homosexuality-and-sexual-immorality/#rdDJshlO9KUG82BT.99

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP 2016!!! Bringing humanity back to the Bronze Age!!!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Educate yourselves

http://godfatherpolitics.com/21694/no-middle-ground-on-homosexuality-and-sexual-immorality/#rdDJshlO9KUG82BT.99

Who gives a shit what any of the hundreds of writers who have worked and re-worked the "new" testament say about sex?

The same writers thought the world was flat.

And not one of them understood the function of the liver or a kidney.

Most Americans aren't afraid of homosexuals, or homosexuality.  Or Asians, Latinos or Black Americans, come to think of it.  Or equal wages for women.  Or healthcare for everyone.  Or free college education. Or aid to the poor and elderly ...  and the beat goes on.

Why are you so fucking afraid War Hero?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You really have to appreciate the irony of someone who uses the Bible as a reference for hatred and homophobia.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Floridatexan wrote:
You really have to appreciate the irony of someone who uses the Bible as a reference for hatred and homophobia.  

There is no irony there. That is precisely what the bible teaches.

polecat

polecat

Ah yes the NEW Testament
I'm sure Mr. Rove follows all of it to the letter of the law/book.
No way he picks and chooses just the 1s he likes because that would be hypocritical.

Don’t Get Married: 1st Corinthians 7:27 NASB

Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to be released. Are you released from a wife? Do not seek a wife.

Women Should Shut Up in Church: 1st Corinthians 14:34 NASB

The women are to keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak.

Never Swear an Oath: Matthew 5:34 God’s Word Translation

Don’t swear an oath at all. (puts a new slant on the Pledge of Allegiance)

Don’t Defend Yourself if Attacked: Matthew 5:39 Amplified Version

But I say to you, Do not resist the evil man [who injures you]; but if anyone strikes you on the right jaw or cheek, turn to him the other one too

Do Not Marry a Divorced Woman: Matthew 5:32 NASB

Whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

For those who keep saying there is no mention of homosexuality being a sin in New Testament  The-eight-beatitudes-of-jesus-ricky-jarnagin

(from the Sermon on the Mount)

The Bible does not teach hatred.

boards of FL

boards of FL

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

boards of FL

boards of FL

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

boards of FL

boards of FL

He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them…. He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that Hilkiah the priest had found in the LORD’s Temple. Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the LORD with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses. And there has never been a king like him since. 2 Kings 23:20-25 NLT

boards of FL

boards of FL

You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT

boards of FL

boards of FL

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. Ephesians 6:5 NLT

boards of FL

boards of FL

If one didn't know any better, it would almost seem as if the bible were written in distant, barbaric times in which everyone was basically ignorant, isolated from the rest of the world, and war crazed due to the worship of non-existent supernatural beings.

polecat

polecat

For those who keep saying there is no mention of homosexuality being a sin in New Testament  11686_10204073756708984_245215303529392130_n

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum