Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You're fifty times as likely to get shot to death by a cop than to die from a terrorist attack.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

On tonight's Bill Maher show, the topic of just how many unarmed victims are gunned down by cops came up.  Guest Fareed Zakaria said a recent study stated there were some 950 victims yearly.

Which makes your chances of being murdered by a rogue, out of control cop a helluva lot more likely than getting killed by a terrorist.

We need to spend an equal sum to wipe out cop terrorists as we do the Muslim kind.

We could put marines like War Hero on the job.  Put them to good use!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Citizen's United proved you can't trust the
Supreme Court.

The recession and insane costly wars we couldn't win prove we can't trust the government.

You can't trust news anchors like Brian Williams or Bill O'Reilly.

You can't trust your local cop.

So who in hell are we supposed to trust?

KarlRove

KarlRove

You sure do worry about getting shot. Why is that?

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's your second thread in as many days

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:You sure do worry about getting shot. Why is that?

I guess it's because I'm smart enough to be safety conscious.  I wear a seat belt when I drive, and a helmet, leather gloves and boots when I'm on my motorcycle. 

And any cop who stops you is clearly a life threat.  Since you think all cops are wonderful, brave, and forthright, perhaps you can explain why they are so obviously scared to death when they confront a citizen.

Shit, you sneeze at the wrong moment and the cop goes for his sidearm!

I'm scared of confrontations with police officers because their track record proves they have anger issues and violent tendencies.

When I hear about a cop being killed, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum