Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Results of crossing Obama even as a Democrat

+2
2seaoat
KarlRove
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/robert-menendez-indicted-116581.html?hp=t3_r

yep. he's trying to rival Hillary

2seaoat

It sounds like another politician was looking for an illegal handout to get something done.......the grand jury indicted......I wish they would get every quid pro quo donation which is improper and take them to the grand jury. However, start with Wall Street and the Banksters.

Sal

Sal

Obama shoulda just sent his Chicago goons to pay Menendez a visit and rearranged his face like they did Harry Reid.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It sounds like another politician was looking for an illegal handout to get something done.......the grand jury indicted......I wish they would get every quid pro quo donation which is improper and take them to the grand jury.  However, start with Wall Street and the Banksters.

As you well know, Wall Street and the banks were investigated up the wazoo and they had done nothing illegal.

It will be fun as the scandals around Hillary Clinton continue to unwind.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Menendez' indictment has nothing to do with the President.

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's pay back for not "stepping and fetching" for Massa Obama

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:It's pay back for not "stepping and fetching" for Massa Obama

Now we also know you are a racist SOB. Maybe that is why you hate the president like you do.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

You are lower than whale shit.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:

I bet PaceDog has kinfolk in his ancestry who wore white sheets. Milton still had a very active Klan group as late as the mid 1970s. In 1976, when I was in flight school here, my room mate and I saw a whole flock of them file out of the old Masonic Lodge meeting hall on Hwy 90 and walk west down the middle of the highway, while Milton police halted all traffic so the racists could make their statement.

I am sure Santa Rosa County held its share of lynchings back in the day.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Results of crossing Obama even as a Democrat 10981951_951050721594451_2905890133513065089_n

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:

I bet PaceDog has kinfolk in his ancestry who wore white sheets. Milton still had a very active Klan group as late as the mid 1970s. In 1976, when I was in flight school here, my room mate and I saw a whole flock of them file out of the old Masonic Lodge meeting hall on Hwy 90 and walk west down the middle of the highway, while Milton police halted all traffic so the racists could make their statement.

I am sure Santa Rosa County held its share of lynchings back in the day.

I love how you get spun up at the little tiniest bit of mudslinging. It was OK when Bush was POTUS, but GOD FORBID the same be done to Obama. It's pretty much a known fact that Menendez has opposed Obama on many issues. This is much akin to the IRS targeting conservatives.

2seaoat

This is much akin to the IRS targeting conservatives.

I bet you think the government targeted you when they put the stop sign in near your house.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:This is much akin to the IRS targeting conservatives.

I bet you think the government targeted you when they put the stop sign in near your house.

Never lived on a corner lot homey.

2seaoat

Where you live matters little......that stop sign targeted you. Makes as much sense as the IRS targeting conservative groups. Not a scintilla of evidence. Nothing. However, when you stop at the sign.....they targeted you.....forget all the others.....they targeted you.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Where you live matters little......that stop sign targeted you. Makes as much sense as the IRS targeting conservative groups. Not a scintilla of evidence. Nothing. However, when you stop at the sign.....they targeted you.....forget all the others.....they targeted you.

They did, but like any liberal you will deny, deny, deny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum