Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Romney had plenty of excuses why his job numbers were bad after three years

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArRj-dQXX3Y&feature=youtu.be

This is unbelievable, and it is beginning to make the rounds on radio and other media......this man is simply capable of flipping and flopping and stands for nothing. He stands before the country and blames Obama.....but when he was governor.....I know the sound is bad.....but did you hear the whine......

Guest


Guest
■The ad states that job creation in Massachusetts “fell” to 47th under Romney. That’s a bit misleading. Massachusetts’ state ranking for job growth went from 50th the year before he took office, to 28th in his final year. It was 47th for the whole of his four-year tenure, but it was improving, not declining, when he left.
■The ad’s claim that Romney “cut taxes for millionaires” isn’t as black-and-white as billed. Romney opposed a plan to impose a capital gains tax retroactively, insisting on delaying the hike eight months. That’s different than pushing for a tax
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/obama-twists-romneys-economic-record/

2seaoat


I do not think you watched the video. It was a news conference in 2006 where he was making excuses why he had not turned things around in three years......you need to watch it because the hypocrisy of his current position where Obama is responsible for the mess......listen to him whine about what he inherited and how it cannot be expected to be turned around in three years..........priceless.

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:I do not think you watched the video. It was a news conference in 2006 where he was making excuses why he had not turned things around in three years......you need to watch it because the hypocrisy of his current position where Obama is responsible for the mess......listen to him whine about what he inherited and how it cannot be expected to be turned around in three years..........priceless.

oh, so your more concerned with whine factors instead of actual data facts.

im sorry

2seaoat


Again, you did not read the article, or watch the video. It does not matter what the stats are for Obama or Romney. What Romney was saying was the truth in 2006. One man cannot change the numbers in three years.....do you understand the concept that Mitt Romney's entire premise of his candidacy is that Obama has made a mess of things in three years and he has not been able to get the jobs he promised.......the numbers can be argued with both men, but the logic cannot be argued.....Mitt Romney clearly admitted that three years is not enough time to judge a current occupant of office when the prior adminstration drove over the cliff.....Please watch the video, and then talk to me about stats.

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:Again, you did not read the article, or watch the video. It does not matter what the stats are for Obama or Romney. What Romney was saying was the truth in 2006. One man cannot change the numbers in three years.....do you understand the concept that Mitt Romney's entire premise of his candidacy is that Obama has made a mess of things in three years and he has not been able to get the jobs he promised.......the numbers can be argued with both men, but the logic cannot be argued.....Mitt Romney clearly admitted that three years is not enough time to judge a current occupant of office when the prior adminstration drove over the cliff.....Please watch the video, and then talk to me about stats.

then maybe you should petition to elect presidents for 8 years at a time?

I dont care what romney said. He aint my fav person either, but hes better than what we got I hope.

like I told you earlier. You hire someone to do a job. obama said he could do it. now he has done nothing but makes excuses. If I did that at my work, id be fired.

all of yall are doing nothing but looking for every ecuse in the book. you know why? because obama CANT run on his record.

2seaoat


No argument with most of what you said, and as you know I am voting for Johnson, but you know at your job that a mess created by someone else is not easy to clean up. Obama was inexperienced and he faced unprecedented obstruction.....the oligarchy did not want him to succeed, once they got their drug concessions and trillions were left on the table....Obama was expendable......Nope, Romney can never be president.

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:I do not think you watched the video. It was a news conference in 2006 where he was making excuses why he had not turned things around in three years......you need to watch it because the hypocrisy of his current position where Obama is responsible for the mess......listen to him whine about what he inherited and how it cannot be expected to be turned around in three years..........priceless.


Really, step away from the BONG for the time you are posting ole coot.

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:No argument with most of what you said, and as you know I am voting for Johnsona LOSER, but you know at your job that a mess created by someone else is not easy to clean up. Obama was inexperienced and he faced unprecedented obstruction.....the oligarchy did not want him to succeed, once they got their drug concessions and trillions were left on the table....Obama was expendable......Nope, Romney can never be president.

Wasting a vote and possibly contributing to an Obama 2nd term. Very immature. Oh, fixed it for you.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not think you watched the video. It was a news conference in 2006 where he was making excuses why he had not turned things around in three years......you need to watch it because the hypocrisy of his current position where Obama is responsible for the mess......listen to him whine about what he inherited and how it cannot be expected to be turned around in three years..........priceless.


Really, step away from the BONG for the time you are posting ole coot.

You really should learn sometime to stop banging your head against the crib.

NaNook

NaNook
If Obama wins, no problem. Just look at guns sales. Or ammo sales....records are being set.

Obama is the greatest champion for the 2nd amendment.........he's putting people back to work, reloading ammo.

Methinks the divide and conquer concept might not work. Just a gut feeling from a 100 yard zero. We'll see.......

Look around.....it's getting deep and deeper.

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:No argument with most of what you said, and as you know I am voting for Johnson, but you know at your job that a mess created by someone else is not easy to clean up. Obama was inexperienced and he faced unprecedented obstruction.....the oligarchy did not want him to succeed, once they got their drug concessions and trillions were left on the table....Obama was expendable......Nope, Romney can never be president.

Who the hell is Johnson? Until the US gets rid of the 2 party system, voting for anyone other than a D or an R is just a waste of time and helps an incumbent.

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:No argument with most of what you said, and as you know I am voting for Johnson, but you know at your job that a mess created by someone else is not easy to clean up. Obama was inexperienced and he faced unprecedented obstruction.....the oligarchy did not want him to succeed, once they got their drug concessions and trillions were left on the table....Obama was expendable......Nope, Romney can never be president.

I know very well about getting hired to clean up messes. Thats what I do. Its my expertise and why I get hired. Its also why I get paid the big bucks.

If I go in and say I can do something, I cant later on say it was messed up more than I thought. Im hired to do the job. The job needs to get done.

I may go in and have multiple employees stabbing me in the back, obstructing what I am trying to do. This is part of life.

You have to be a leader. You have to be able to manage that. thats why you are hired.

You cant expect that just because you wnat something to go a certain way that people are going to bow down to you, that they are not going to be obstructionalist as you say. people have thier own idea of how things should be run, even in a company or the gov. its the same.

he cant and has not been able to pull people together to get the job done. He is devisive and frankly he is empty of ideas to get any type of job done. I really dont think obama could run a dog show well.

He simply is NOT a leader. He is nothing more than a dictator with radical ideas that he is hoping to push on people.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum