Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP potential presidential candidates

+3
2seaoat
Sal
nadalfan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nadalfan

I see several threads about Hillary Clinton, but none about the 2016 potential republican candidates (Walker, Cruz, Bush, Carson, Paul, Rubio, Christie, Graham, Trump, etc)
To the republicans on this forum, of the potential candidates, who do you support and why?

Sal

Sal

They're far too focused on hating OBama and Hillary to tune in.

2seaoat

I would support Chris, the brash NJ politician. I would support Jeb Bush. I would not support Walker, Huck, Paul, Rubio, and would blow my brains out if Cruz, trump, Romney, or Santorum somehow became the nominee. As much as I criticize Republicans in their current dumb as a monkey state, I just can never agree with the traditional Democrat philosophy to add public service jobs in teaching, fire, and police. I believe these areas need to be DRASTICALLY reduced. I am closer to historical Republicans in Lincoln, Teddy, Ike and Barry, which means progressive on some issues and fiscally conservative on other issues. Closer to a Rockfeller Republican in the 1964 convention.

We will shortly get our stupid show once these candidates begin talking. The hate for the President by the use of a barrage of propaganda has now shifted to Hillary Clinton, who is probably more deserving of criticism, and who I have held in very low regard until she served as SOS. I think she is the most experiences and capable of any Presidential candidate since Ike.

KarlRove

KarlRove

You haven't been in a classroom or understand, especially how Florida operates it's school budgets on bare bones budgets. Teachers are the last thing needing to be reduced as well as cops and firefighters.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz to launch presidential bid

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-republican-sen-ted-cruz-launch-presidential-bid-130633145--election.html

Ted is in it to win it!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:The hate for the President by the use of a barrage of propaganda has now shifted to Hillary Clinton, who is probably more deserving of criticism, and who I have held in very low regard until she served as SOS.  I think she is the most experiences and capable of any Presidential candidate since Ike.

All in the same paragraph

1. She's "more deserving" of criticism

2. You held her in low regard before she was Sec of State.

3. She's the most capable Presidential candidate since Ike.

So my questions are...

If she's more deserving of criticism than the others then why would she be the most capable since Ike?

What happened after she became Sec of State which made you go from "holding her in low regard" to "she's the best candidate since Ike?

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Today at 11:22 am
I would support Chris, the brash NJ politician. I would support Jeb Bush. I would not support Walker, Huck, Paul, Rubio, and would blow my brains out if Cruz, trump, Romney, or Santorum somehow became the nominee. As much as I criticize Republicans in their current dumb as a monkey state, I just can never agree with the traditional Democrat philosophy to add public service jobs in teaching, fire, and police. I believe these areas need to be DRASTICALLY reduced. I am closer to historical Republicans in Lincoln, Teddy, Ike and Barry, which means progressive on some issues and fiscally conservative on other issues. Closer to a Rockfeller Republican in the 1964 convention.

We will shortly get our stupid show once these candidates begin talking. The hate for the President by the use of a barrage of propaganda has now shifted to Hillary Clinton, who is probably more deserving of criticism, and who I have held in very low regard until she served as SOS. I think she is the most experiences and capable of any Presidential candidate since Ike.
------
So you only like RINOs.
Go figure.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:by 2seaoat Today at 11:22 am

------
So you only like RINOs.
Go figure.

Get real!  None of the republicans have any idea what a republican is or should be.  The moderates who support Bush III, hate the Libertarians who support Rand Paul.  The tihadists like Cruz and Rubio and hate the others.

So just who are the "real" republicans . . as if you knew!!

2seaoat

Hillary Clinton simply has a unique perspective of being co-president with Bill, senatorial experience, and a great tenure as SOS who understands international relations. She is the most qualified for the office since IKE.

Why I will not vote for her.......because she supports growing public employment. Public employment needs to have reductions. I have been consistent wanting a 25% reduction in fire and police. With improved online monitoring systems, building codes, and decriminalization of drugs we could achieve this goal in twenty years. We need to take those dollars being squandered and give incentives to the private sector to increase productivity and jobs.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:by 2seaoat Today at 11:22 am

------
So you only like RINOs.
Go figure.

Get real!  None of the republicans have any idea what a republican is or should be.  The moderates who support Bush III, hate the Libertarians who support Rand Paul.  The tihadists like Cruz and Rubio and hate the others.

So just who are the "real" republicans . . as if you knew!!

The ones he supports are RINOs. You know that good and well. The ones he doesn't support are not establishment candidates. He hates that.

nadalfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz to launch presidential bid

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-republican-sen-ted-cruz-launch-presidential-bid-130633145--election.html

Ted is in it to win it!

http://www.tedcruz.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Hillary Clinton simply has a... great tenure as SOS

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum