Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You simply CANNOT make these things up! Hillary's latest CAMPAIGN ISSUE! FUN CAMPS FOR ADULTS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

I wonder how much the silly twits paid for THIS piece of wisdom.

Any guesses on how the Mass Media would have reacted had say former Governor Sarah Palin made such a speech?

You simply CANNOT make these things up!  Hillary's latest CAMPAIGN ISSUE!  FUN CAMPS FOR ADULTS Hillary20Headline_zpspnt2k9wk

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.–Hillary Clinton would love to see sleepaway camps for adults and more relationship-building in Washington, she said Thursday at what will likely be her final paid appearance before launching her expected presidential campaign.

"We really need camps for adults," the former secretary of state told the American Camp Association of New York and New Jersey’s Tri-State CAMP Conference. "None of the serious stuff ... I think we have a fun deficit in America."

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-03-19/hillary-clinton-let-s-go-camping

2seaoat

Comprehension of satire requires a threshold of intelligence......Swift really did not want to eat Irish babies........but we all knew that.....

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Comprehension of satire requires a threshold of intelligence......Swift really did not want to eat Irish babies........but we all knew that.....

No satire here, she had to fill the hour with something. She can't talk about anything else. Someone might have asked a question about her emails, Benghazi, her foundation and all the others.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"...American Camp Association of New York and New Jersey’s Tri-State CAMP Conference..." - DUH. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

2seaoat

Again, there is a threshold of intelligence required. The dumb down propaganda machine realizes many Americans cannot reach that threshold and play to that audience. Too funny. Jonathan Swift would be amused.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I love camping...spent many hours at the old KOA Navarre...of course, when you have a trailer or motor home with all the conveniences...that's not real camping...but it'll do. I've camped in a tent as well...at the river...on the beach...I remember staying at Ft. Pickens when my children were small, and my daughter wanted to pet a skunk...great memories.

2seaoat

My wife and I are avid tent campers. We have camped all over America and Canada. With air mattress technology, smart phones, marine batteries, inverters, and an ice chest, you can camp anywhere with all the comforts of home. Our children are avid campers, and my son just restored a vintage Rv and takes his young children camping and vacationing. I remember camping with my young children at the foot of Mount Hood as we frolicked in the spring melt and built a stone dam and bridge which entertained us for hours.......memories for a lifetime. However, even my grandchildren understand satire.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:I wonder how much the silly twits paid for THIS piece of wisdom.

Any guesses on how the Mass Media would have reacted had say former Governor Sarah Palin made such a speech?

You simply CANNOT make these things up!  Hillary's latest CAMPAIGN ISSUE!  FUN CAMPS FOR ADULTS Hillary20Headline_zpspnt2k9wk

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.–Hillary Clinton would love to see sleepaway camps for adults and more relationship-building in Washington, she said Thursday at what will likely be her final paid appearance before launching her expected presidential campaign.

"We really need camps for adults,"  the former secretary of state told the American Camp Association of New York and New Jersey’s Tri-State CAMP Conference. "None of the serious stuff ... I think we have a fun deficit in America."

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-03-19/hillary-clinton-let-s-go-camping

Hooray for Hillary's Fun Camps!! Like all republicans, Semi-Sane Markle is dead set against fun.  Where do I sign up?
  One wonders just how republicans seriously procreate?  No doubt it's done in the dark, with appropriate control and self-discipline.

And always to make babies, and never for fun.

I should re-phrase my question:  One wonders why republicans procreate so seldomly after the first two weeks of marriage ...

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Again, there is a threshold of intelligence required.   The dumb down propaganda machine realizes many Americans cannot reach that threshold and play to that audience.   Too funny.  Jonathan Swift would be amused.

That's true! The architect of ObamaCare, Jonathan Gruber best described your supporters.

Fun to see the desperation of the Progressives when their candidate comes out with something really dumb. Talk about following BLINDLY.

2seaoat

I will not vote for Hillary so I could hardly be a follower, but I do understand satire.......you have to remember to leave bread crumbs to get back to the central concept, and shoot the birds before you get lost..........

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I will not vote for Hillary so I could hardly be a follower, but I do understand satire.......you have to remember to leave bread crumbs to get back to the central concept, and shoot the birds before you get lost..........

Hillary Clinton is not a good enough speaker to use satire, she was dead serious. Her husband on the other hand is a remarkable speaker. As semi-retired President Obama so long as it is not impromptu and he is reading from a script. Ted Cruz is an excellent speaker with or without a prepared speech.

2seaoat

Ted Cruz is a freak......he is the kid picked last in gym class who has spent his entire life trying too hard.....driven by blind ambition.....an early male version of Hillary Clinton with both being highly intelligent. Maybe in twenty years he can earn, the wisdom to run for President and be taken seriously, but his self delusion and self importance are character flaws that most people simply dismiss as sophomoric attempts to stay on script, and make as much sense as Truman Capote playing the role of John Wayne.......a weak man with no leadership skills.....I mean really who would have followed this man on a escalator let alone as a leader.......the NY representative King has dissed him so bad simply telling the truth......he is a joke.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I will not vote for Hillary so I could hardly be a follower, but I do understand satire.......you have to remember to leave bread crumbs to get back to the central concept, and shoot the birds before you get lost..........

Hillary Clinton is not a good enough speaker to use satire, she was dead serious.  Her husband on the other hand is a remarkable speaker.  As semi-retired President Obama so long as it is not impromptu and he is reading from a script.  Ted Cruz is an excellent speaker with or without a prepared speech.

Who's a better speaker Semi-Sane "I KNOW NOSSING!" Markle?  Ted Cruz, Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, or "oops" Rick Perry?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

On a recent TV interview, Cruz said that he used to favor rock music, but after 9-11 he realized Country was more positive and pro-American so that's his first choice now.

Yessirree sir, what this country needs for a leader is a Jesus freak who listens to Conway Twitty.  Or one who sees Russia from her living room.  Or who was molesting women when he wasn't making pizza, or who can't remember all three of the governmental agencies he would eliminate if elected as president.  Or a fat bozo from New Jersey whose entire staff was busy screwing up bridge traffic as a payback to one of his political enemies, and who now claims he REALLY didn't know anything about it. Or another southern hardcore Christian freak who once was a governor of a white trash state, who gets messages from Jesus on a private channel, doesn't believe in science, and has no problems saluting the Confederate flag. 

And that's only six of the 236 republicans now vying for the Presidency of these United States ...

Bring on the rapture, we're all doomed anyway ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum