Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uplands Park City Manager Suspended After Telling FOX News Ferguson Police Shooting Was a Set-Up With KKK

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

With ignorance like this, and no honesty from the race baiters, how are we to ma

Uplands Park City Manager Suspended After Telling FOX News Ferguson Police Shooting Was a Set-Up With KKK

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, March 14, 2015, 1:28 AM

A city manager from North St. Louis County named John Mohammad told Steve Harrigan from FOX News that the police shooting last night was an inside job.

“I think it was a complete set up. I think it was a setup of the police fraternities, what I like to call them. I think they operate just like the KKK. I think they did it to make themselves look like the victim, when honestly the victim are black people. I think it was a just a publicity stunt. No more than that.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/update-uplands-park-city-manager-suspended-after-telling-fox-news-ferguson-police-shooting-was-a-set-up-with-kkk/

This is bizarre. Little wonder so many people, across the country believes our race relations have gotten worse since semi-retired President Obama took office.

2seaoat

This is bizarre.

What is bizarre? That someone other than a protester took the shots, or that the KKK could actually hit what they were aiming at?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:With ignorance like this, and no honesty from the race baiters, how are we to ma

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, March 14, 2015, 1:28 AM

A city manager from North St. Louis County named John Mohammad told Steve Harrigan from FOX News that the police shooting last night was an inside job.

“I think it was a complete set up. I think it was a setup of the police fraternities, what I like to call them. I think they operate just like the KKK. I think they did it to make themselves look like the victim, when honestly the victim are black people. I think it was a just a publicity stunt. No more than that.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/update-uplands-park-city-manager-suspended-after-telling-fox-news-ferguson-police-shooting-was-a-set-up-with-kkk/

This is bizarre.  Little wonder so many people, across the country believes our race relations have gotten worse since semi-retired President Obama took office.
  Note: Virtually all those "so many people, across the country, believes (sic) our race relations have gotten worse since semi-retired President Obama took office," are white right wing republicans. 

Semi-sane, "I KNOW NOSSING!" Markle is certainly one such enthusiastic  card-carrying individual.  He's also against curtailing the free speech of college frat boys who want to sing about their hatred of African Americans.

He's also predicted that if the crooked, white racist cops of Ferguson are  fired, the town will deteriorate to a nest of pawn shops, check cashing stores, liquor stores and appliance outlets.  That's based, of course, on his own empirical knowledge about the inability of black Americans to succeed at anything on their own. 

"I KNOW NOSSING!" Markle honestly believes the black population of Ferguson is better off being the victims of blood sucking, white racist cops who have been targeting them with policing-for-profit action for decades, than they would be without them.  This limited line of selective thnking, omits the possibility that under a legitimate, honorable police force, the whole community would do better -- black and white. 

My biggest question for Semi-Sane Markle is:  What's the advantage to your pretense of not being a full bore, hater of blacks and latinos?

Do you think anyone here is fooled?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum