Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jobs Score. Republicans - 24 million. Democrats - 42 million

+4
NaNook
othershoe1030
Nekochan
boards of FL
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:
So much for that service economy that the liberals were raving about... Even those are going overseas...

Yep when the liberal democrats were were the only ones telling us how good a service economy was, the conservative republicans were fighting tooth and nail to keep that from happening.

Jobs Score.  Republicans - 24 million.  Democrats - 42 million - Page 3 Rolleyes

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
So much for that service economy that the liberals were raving about... Even those are going overseas...

Yep when the liberal democrats were were the only ones telling us how good a service economy was, the conservative republicans were fighting tooth and nail to keep that from happening.

Jobs Score.  Republicans - 24 million.  Democrats - 42 million - Page 3 Rolleyes

All of them?

****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Which means the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals should be all for nationalizing the health care industry and putting all those new employees of the government on the new government/military pay scale.

Look at all the new jobs they can say they created while ignoring the ones lost to the private sector.

With enough money in the pot to give to non-profits one can make it look like the private sector is just thriving in creating jobs.

I know for a fact that there's some furnaces, AC units, windows, etc... that were replaced in a number of RENTAL homes in this area all at the governments expense, because the non-profit members in charge of those funds determined it could be paid for through their organization, instead of the true owners having to pay to do it.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

This would be an excellent point if it were true. Unfortunately, you have it completely backwards.

Private sector jobs Feb 1, 2001: 111,631,000
Private sector jobs Feb 1, 2009: 110,985,000
Net change in private sector: -646,000

Government jobs Feb 1, 2001: 20,835,000
Government jobs Feb 1, 2009: 22.576.000
Net change in government jobs: 1,741,000

Private sector jobs Feb 1, 2009: 110,985,000
Private sector jobs Sept 1, 2012: 111,400,000
Net change in private sector: 415,000

Government jobs Feb 1, 2009: 22,576,000
Government jobs Sept 1, 2012: 21,900,000
Net change in government jobs: -676,000

So over the 8 years of Bush, 646,000 private sector jobs were lost while 1,741,000 government jobs were gained.

Meanwhile during the Obama years, 415,000 private sector jobs were gained while 676,000 government jobs were lost.

These numbers are from the BLS: http://www.bls.gov/cps/#data

Have you anything to say?

How many of those new 'private sector' jobs, since Mr Obama took office, are created by public funds being used by non-profit organizations like; census taking, polling, movie funds (that went over well in Iowa), job training (that went over well in Iowa also: see CIETC), low income housing improvements (this will be the next scandal when it's discovered that the government funds used to improve those houses went into rental homes) etc...?

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

All of them?

Of course all of them. Service jobs are bad and since democrats are bad they would be for what's bad. And since Republicans are good they would be agin that.

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

All of them?

Of course all of them. Service jobs are bad and since democrats are bad they would be for what's bad. And since Republicans are good they would be agin that.

Jobs Score.  Republicans - 24 million.  Democrats - 42 million - Page 3 Th?id=I.4948382846682983&pid=1

I think you're not only being extremely sarcastic but assuming things about me.

I'm sorry I don't fit into your perfect little world...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Q7cP3ij5g

Laughing

Margin Call

Margin Call

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

All of them?

Well, anyone can get subprime auto financing for 5+ years these days...proof that politicians and bankers and car manufacturers have excellent memories. scratch

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:[

Well my little world is far from perfect but you fit into it like a size ten foot in a size ten shoe. lol

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:[

Well my little world is far from perfect but you fit into it like a size ten foot in a size ten shoe. lol

Jobs Score.  Republicans - 24 million.  Democrats - 42 million - Page 3 Th?id=I.4656054496264404&pid=1

Yeah!!!!! Right!.....

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMSGU4GYNFc

Twisted Evil

Jobs Score.  Republicans - 24 million.  Democrats - 42 million - Page 3 Th?id=I.4523730868962414&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvoV2Lfk7Qg&feature=related

Twisted Evil

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:How many of those new 'private sector' jobs, since Mr Obama took office, are created by public funds being used by non-profit organizations like; census taking, polling, movie funds (that went over well in Iowa), job training (that went over well in Iowa also: see CIETC), low income housing improvements (this will be the next scandal when it's discovered that the government funds used to improve those houses went into rental homes) etc...?

Rather than probe for a point with rhetorical questions, why don't you simply tell us?

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:How many of those new 'private sector' jobs, since Mr Obama took office, are created by public funds being used by non-profit organizations like; census taking, polling, movie funds (that went over well in Iowa), job training (that went over well in Iowa also: see CIETC), low income housing improvements (this will be the next scandal when it's discovered that the government funds used to improve those houses went into rental homes) etc...?

Rather than probe for a point with rhetorical questions, why don't you simply tell us?

Jobs Score.  Republicans - 24 million.  Democrats - 42 million - Page 3 Th?id=I.4963032972723284&pid=1

I couldn't even begin to fathom a guess without a lot of research. However I'm more than willing to start cutting funds to such programs totally. Especially ones that go to a lot of the non-profits that the government seems to think it needs to support instead of letting them run on charitable donations.

Like the training agencies in Iowa, movie funds in Iowa, the medical research center in Iowa (that pays seven digit salaries to doctors who shuffle files and don't see patients), low income housing improvements in Iowa (which don't check to see if it's a rental home or not), etc...

What's that waste, fraud, and abuse, hotline?

Oh wait!!!!! If you become a whistleblower you're more likely to be up to your neck in crap than those that you're reporting the corruption on.

We wouldn't want to disturb some clique of corruption now would we?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum