Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats: WE ALL belong.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

to the Government.....at least they aren't attempting to hide their twisted philosophy...

Nekochan

Nekochan

newswatcher wrote: to the Government.....at least they aren't attempting to hide their twisted philosophy...

I watched some of the convention last night. I watched the speech of the young mayor of San Antonio. He has so much enthusiasm and seems like a nice man. But the class warfare bit that he sank to is a real turn off.

The difference between the philosophy of the Democrat's convention vs the Republican's convention is like night and day. There is a real difference in thinking between the two and voters should pay attention and decide which route they want the country to go.

Nekochan wrote:
newswatcher wrote: to the Government.....at least they aren't attempting to hide their twisted philosophy...

I watched some of the convention last night. I watched the speech of the young mayor of San Antonio. He has so much enthusiasm and seems like a nice man. But the class warfare bit that he sank to is a real turn off.

The difference between the philosophy of the Democrat's convention vs the Republican's convention is like night and day. There is a real difference in thinking between the two and voters should pay attention and decide which route they want the country to go.

The Dems just believe that the government is the solution to everything and you are correct the differences are night and day....

Nekochan

Nekochan

[quote="newswatcher"]
Nekochan wrote:

The Dems just believe that the government is the solution to everything and you are correct the differences are night and day....[/quote

It was all pie in the sky stuff. They just want to keep spending like crazy on programs to give taxpayer money to even more people. No mention (that I heard, anyway) on the debt or how we're going to pay for it all. I guess the evil rich are going to pay for it all.

What I find interesting is all the hoopla about the so called "Ryan Budget" and the constant criticism of this and that in a document that is not worth a bucket of warm spit since it is just a collection of ideas. The lack of criticism toward Obummer for NO BUDGET - EVER - is hypocrisy at it's finest.

nochain wrote:What I find interesting is all the hoopla about the so called "Ryan Budget" and the constant criticism of this and that in a document that is not worth a bucket of warm spit since it is just a collection of ideas. The lack of criticism toward Obummer for NO BUDGET - EVER - is hypocrisy at it's finest.

And Senate Majority Leader Reid has the nerve to criticize ANY budget when under his leadership(?)....NOTHING done at all!...Not even an attempt to negotiate and said all bills would be DOA is they contain spending cuts...wonder why it's 16 Trillion and Government has GROWN?....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum