Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://truththeory.com/2014/09/04/new-experiment-will-answer-some-mind-bending-questions-on-whether-we-live-in-a-hologram/

All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind.

Theoretical physicists Leonard Susskind and Gerard ‘t Hooft in the past decided to explain the idea: if a three-dimensional star could be encoded on a black hole’s 2D event horizon, maybe the same could be true of the whole universe. The universe does, after all, have a horizon 42 billion light years away, beyond which point light would not have had time to reach us since the big bang. Susskind and ‘t Hooft suggested that this 2D “surface” may encode the entire 3D universe that we experience – much like the 3D hologram that is projected from your credit card.

New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfk9RlvPdewtKTEIGQ2_Le3dt5DlTq7FpDjWfdNYGgzCR86LEofw

I knew it!!!!! The universe really is only a nanosecond old.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU2rUU0z72Y

Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind.

But which concious and intelligent mind is it?  Jehova?  Or Allah?

Actually I guess it doesn't matter which.  Because they both say I'm an abomination.  Apparently whichever one it was who vibrated the atoms made mine vibrate a little off kilter and then said I'm an abomination on account of it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I want to pose a question at this point. And it's not a sarcastic or smartalecky question, I am being totally sincere.

I'm convinced that what teo has shared with us is definitely the proof that the god of the bible (or the koran depending on where you were born) is indeed the creator of the universe and all existence.
This has to be the case because those atoms didn't just pop up and start vibrating by themselves. Somebody had to make it happen. So I am now a believer.

BUT, here's the question. Why does it then follow that I have to worship and cowtow to this person?
Is it because this person is "all-powerful"? Well so was Saddam Hussein and so was Hitler. But not everybody worshipped and cowtowed to them. Some people had the courage to stand up to them.
So why do I have to put up with a dictator like this god fellow? Why is it so wrong of me to stand up to him and demand that we have a vote in all these rules he's put on us? I would be applauded for that if I stand up to any other dictator.
Maybe like Saddam Hussein and Hitler, the only thing this god dude understands is physical force. The world stood against Saddam and Hitler and demanded democracy. Why shouldn't I demand it of Jehova?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

But which concious and intelligent mind is it?  Jehova?  Or Allah?

Actually I guess it doesn't matter which.  Because they both say I'm an abomination.  Apparently whichever one it was who vibrated the atoms made mine vibrate a little off kilter and then said I'm an abomination on account of it.
You are in good company Bob....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Clinton was the first black president,  Obama is the first gay president,  and Hillary may become the first lesbian president.
Diversity rules.  Take that Jehova and Allah.  Both of you dictators better get out of our way because we're the new boss in town and we're gonna vibrate those atoms a different way.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Actually I'm not sure that's gay. May just be metrosexual. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum