Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the tough know it alls around here...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Razz Razz Razz

For the tough know it alls around here... Big_ba10

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Always!

For the tough know it alls around here... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpt4bzyN9In4f7-sUv-iCqkVyeWaytCYEHn7s-2Zi7DagHSs1epQ

How do teenage daughters know that they can wrap 99.99% of all daddy's around their little finger with just a few tears?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7G06tGlm7E

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:For the tough know it alls around here... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpt4bzyN9In4f7-sUv-iCqkVyeWaytCYEHn7s-2Zi7DagHSs1epQ

How do teenage daughters know that they can wrap 99.99% of all daddy's around their little finger with just a few tears?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7G06tGlm7E

Smile

Because they have had 10 or more years of practice.

For the tough know it alls around here... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgrzb2mNQLx3qY-T3F-UswJViraqcl3Bjq1kkzbCMFjilmToeV

I knew it! Women start plotting their domination of males from the crib and plan their complete domination of the world through passive aggressive behavior.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk

Very Happy

2seaoat

I was put on this earth for one purpose....to embarrass my wife, daughter, and granddaughters. The more I irritate, the better I feel. I remember a tradition of the high school my daughter attended on prom night. All the parents would take pictures of the couples, and then groups of parents would go out to dinner together. After dinner we would go to a local university which had a ballroom on the main floor, but a 2nd floor balcony along one side of the ballroom. The parents would go and sit and watch the kids having fun. My wife and I sit down and begin watching the kids having fun.......when all of a sudden one of the parents said.......look at little seaoat waving at seaoat....isn't she cute.........my wife quietly says that is not waving.....that is our daughter pointing to the door......rather frequently and very obviously disturbed that we were there........pure joy. I see the granddaughter Friday night after my shots at Northwestern. We have not seen them for a month......the anticipation is exciting, but I am already thinking of scary stories about panthers and manatees......

Sal

Sal

My son LOVES my parents.

I'm sure they're embarrassing from time to time, but he'd never ask them to leave.

He cherishes every second.

He knows that time is finite.

2seaoat

The first observation is that in my entire life I have never seen so many car carriers with new cars on the interstate. The entire length of the country, the interstates are full of car carriers. I do not know what new car sales have been and will research the same when we get home, but if the interstates are any gage, the demand for new cars has gone up.

The second observation is that Alabama has really done a good job of cleaning their roadsides in the last thirty years. It is night and day difference as Alabama has really become what their license plate says.....beautiful.

The third observation is that Georgia has the dirtiest and trashy roadsides in America. I used to think PA had that honor but last time we drove through they had really improved. Also my state by state prius count had southern Florida full to the brim....really too many to count. Georgia we saw four in the entire state traveling 75. Last year we saw none. Between Chatanooga and Nashville we counted forty three and quit counting because KY also has a great many prius, as does Illinois. We saw more than ever in Alabama, but Georgia remains basically Priusless.

Fourth observation. I have never seen so many fuel efficient cars on the road. It is unbelievable in one year the difference of the newer fuel efficient cars which are on the road. Not as many pick up trucks. The lowest fuel price was $1.95.

fifth observation. Help wanted electric signs asking for mechanics, machinist, warehouse, restaurant, and truck drivers.....everywhere on the trip, but particularly in Nashville. While we had a late breakfast at Waffle House they had help wanted sign, and we got to listen to the manager interview and instruct the future employee to get his background check with an agency......America is humming like I have not seen in a decade.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:My son LOVES my parents.

I'm sure they're embarrassing from time to time, but he'd never ask them to leave.

He cherishes every second.

He knows that time is finite.

Very nice!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum