Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It isn't over, until it is over...the Benghazi Investigation Continues

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

It isn't over, until it is over...the Benghazi Investigation Continues

Select Committee on Benghazi Holds Closed Meetings

January 14, 2015
| Press Release

Washington, DC – The Select Committee on Benghazi held a closed-door, classified briefing this week with the Department of State about the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks that left the U.S. ambassador to Libya, a State Department communications officer and two U.S. security agents dead.

“The Select Committee met in closed session to discuss the facts surrounding the attacks on our Mission Facility and Annex in Benghazi," said Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C. “The Department of State provided new information to the committee and answered questions raised by committee members.”

Gowdy added, “The committee is continuing its probe into all aspects of Benghazi and is currently focused on ensuring access to all first-hand accounts from those on the ground that night. This process will be ongoing and in some respects must remain classified.”

Gowdy also said the committee held a closed-door meeting with the Department of Justice regarding document production and potential witnesses related to the committee’s ongoing probe. He went on to say while the bulk of the committee’s work will have to be done in classified settings or through investigative techniques that do not lend themselves to public hearings, he still plans to hold more public hearings

http://benghazi.house.gov/news/press-releases/select-committee-on-benghazi-holds-closed-meetings

2seaoat

Golllllllyyyyyyeeee Sgt Carter.........I thought I was done cleaning the latrine.

KarlRove

KarlRove

From what I heard, there was illegal gun trade without Comfrssional approval. Didnt the Dems pitch a fit over thst back in the 80s?

Why, gee Sgt carter yes they did!

Could be a version if Ira/Contra for the Dems and Boehner was in on it and has tried to suppress evidence for Obama.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Hahaahaahahahha

Sal

Sal

Keep fuckin' that chicken.

lmao

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sea like that's what you are doing.

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP 2016!

I think they should make this a central issue of the upcoming campaign.

I think that unless a security issue can be demonstrated that the govt should comply fully and turn over all information.

We've pulled our diplomats and other legal envoys out of the chaos we helped create... so there should be transparency.

Just like the leftists would be screaming for if it happened during a pub administration. See how that works?

No... I didn't think so.

boards of FL

boards of FL

The issue has been exhausted.  Even the house republicans that pursued and investigated this eventually conceded that there is no conspiracy or cover-up.

When your political party members are selling you conspiracy after conspiracy, each of which turn out to be completely fabricated upon investigation, doesn't your sense of skepticism ever kick in?  Maybe just a little bit?

Global warming - Liberal conspiracy!

Economic data - Liberal conspiracy!

Benghazi - Liberal conspiracy!

The IRS - Liberal conspiracy!

Obama's place of birth - Liberal conspiracy!

Obama's college education - Liberal conspiracy!

ACA death panels - Liberal conspiracy!

The evolving demographics of the US population - Liberal conspiracy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum