Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

James has knee problems and may be out two weeks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

James is wearing out, and has record minutes for a player reaching thirty.....it has been showing on his defense for two years, but it may have finally caught up to him........or.........they are all laying down until they get rid of Blatt. I think Blatt has to go. The team plays no defense, and the offense is broken.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Good

2seaoat

I do not think Cleveland is among the top 10 teams in the NBA, and even if they sneak into the weak Eastern conference finals, they will be facing legitimate teams in Atlanta, DC, Toronto, and the Bulls. However, Houston, Warriors, Grizzlies, and Ok are all very good teams. I have watched Cleveland and like the Lakers, they have NO defense. I like James and think he has been good for basketball, but he has a tough road this year.

I watched them play two preseason games and they were playing like a swiss watch. James was playing like a selfless leader and the rest of the team was following and believing. It's bizarre how the wheels fell off. James has pressed.

2seaoat

I know the Bulls are putting together a very deep and talented team. Rose continues to improve, and Jimmy Butler could be the MVP before the season is over. Toronto and DC are the real deal, and I think James realizes that they will make the playoffs and that they have to get their game together by playoffs. I also find it curious that the three stars all had health issues at the same time.....I think the coach is on the ejector seat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum