Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a new favorite sub from Subway

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The hot pastrami sandwich.  My wife got one at Warrington road which was hot and delicious and with the mustard and provolone cheese surprised me on the quality and blend of the sandwich.  I get burned out with the limited selection of Subway, but I plan to stop this afternoon and see if they are as good in Tampa as they are in Pensacola.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Not as good as the new york steamer from Firehouse.

2seaoat

Not as good as the new york steamer from Firehouse.

I will try that, but will need to find a firehouse in Southern Florida.

Sal

Sal

SO, if you're in Tampa, go to Datz on MacDill and get the pastrami.

It blows those low end sammys out of the water.

2seaoat

SO, if you're in Tampa, go to Datz on MacDill and get the pastrami.

It blows those low end sammys out of the water.

Just drove through on the way to Cape Coral this week, and next week Marco Island, but I will put it in the GPS and see if we can catch it on the way back. I have only been to Tampa about four times with the last visit at the Moffitt Center, but my Prius GPS is the devil, but thankfully my phone will get us right there. Thanks for the recommendation. The group tonight is going to the Sheridan where they are suppose to have bands in an outdoor beer garden, but I got whacked last night with a bad episode of flushing which soaked my clothes and took me down, so I will be spending the evening in a lazy boy and watching tv and on the computer, rather than to have a repeat episode and bring the party down.

We took the toll road in from north of town (Tampa), and they had signs that they would capture our license, and bill us by mail with an administration fee.....do you know how that works, and have you seen those tolls?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum