Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leadership and Accountability

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leadership and Accountability Empty Leadership and Accountability 12/23/2014, 3:44 am

Leadership and Accountability Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Dc2BbDI7grV9S5iAZtVV2WLkIDD699fUkrXoyilD-aG3rsHRig

There are a lot of people complaining about law enforcement nowadays. They talk about training and holding people accountable. What a small view of the real problem. How can you hold the people at the bottom accountable when you won't even hold the people at the top of the food chain accountable? It's only natural for those at the bottom to follow the lead of those in charge of them.

When we have leaders committing acts openly that would land the everyday Joe or Sally in jail what respect can one hold for the system?

I've known law enforcement officers who have attempted to do their job. They say there are certain people that are considered 'untouchable'. Most of these good men in law enforcement either quit or request a transfer (move on) when they can longer stand it. However if the leadership is corrupt... How can you expect it not to affect those who work for that leadership?

People ask why things are the way they are... Perhaps it's because you're blinded by your own self-righteousness, a faulty moral compass, and a lack of holding those in charge accountable.

But then why would anyone want to listen to me, because I'm...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum