Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kentucky is Dismantling UCLA on Nat'l TV

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

41-7 @the half.

This team is pretty good

GO BIG BLUE!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Unbelievable..."The Little Sisters of the Poor" could have done better.

knothead

knothead

Obviously late to this thread cuz we are traveling and I don't don't visit forum much when doing so BUT the boys in blue looked amazing against UCLA.  The biggest challenge of the regular season could be next Saturday when they play arch rival Louisville who I believe is ranked #4 so it will be the annual battle in the bluegrass state and I feel confident the score won't be 41-7 at half time!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:The biggest challenge of the regular season could be next Saturday when they play arch rival Louisville

Perhaps ...

.., but, let's consider ...

...  Kansas, Texas and North Carolina are all three currently ranked in the Top 12 in the Kenpom numbers …

... yet Kentucky beat them by a combined 59 points ...

... and, Kansas and Texas have not lost to anyone but Kentucky.

This team is going to have to play far below their potential for Louisville to stand a chance.

Kentucky is standing at the cusp of being a historically great college basketball team.

GO BIG BLUE!!

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:The biggest challenge of the regular season could be next Saturday when they play arch rival Louisville

Perhaps ...

.., but, let's consider ...

...  Kansas, Texas and North Carolina are all three currently ranked in the Top 12 in the Kenpom numbers …

... yet Kentucky beat them by a combined 59 points ...

... and, Kansas and Texas have not lost to anyone but Kentucky.

This team is going to have to play far below their potential for Louisville to stand a chance.

Kentucky is standing at the cusp of being a historically great college basketball team.

GO BIG BLUE!!

I'm with you Sal, however, this intrastate rivalry is second to none in the world of college basketball elevating the play of both teams. Pitino will show up locked and loaded and have his team as prepared to meet what is emerging as a KY team for the ages . . . . I am reluctant to count my chickens simply because Louisville will almost predictably play over their heads (as do most opponents) and Pitino will seek to penetrate our vulnerabilities. The game against Columbia recently reminded me that our team can have an off day I just hope it does not come on the 27th!
I am so looking forward to it . . . .
psssssst I hope we pound them!!!! LOL

Sal

Sal

Enjoy ....

GO BIG BLUE!!

knothead

knothead

Loved the Holiday clip Sal, forwarded to my fanatical friends and foes!
Thanks!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum