Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did CIA Use Rape Dogs on Detainees?

+2
boards of FL
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Unfortunately, there's no reason to think they wouldn't ....

“It’s not my thing when Afghans get raped by dogs,” Jack remarked.

Todenhoefer’s son, who was present with him in Kabul and was transcribing Jack’s words, was so startled by the comment he nearly dropped his pad and pen.

The war veteran, who loathed manipulating Western politicians even as he defended tactics of collective punishment, continued his account: Afghan prisoners were tied face down on small chairs, Jack said. Then fighting dogs entered the torture chamber.

“If the prisoners did not say anything useful, each dog got to take a turn on them,” Jack told Todenhoefer. “After procedure like these, they confessed everything. They would have even said that they killed Kennedy without even knowing who he was.”

“Bagram is worse than Guantanamo,” Mozdah told me, “and all the crimes, even the most cruel ones like the dog story, are well known here but most people prefer to not talk about it.”

http://www.alternet.org/world/did-nato-dogs-rape-afghan-prisoners-bagram-air-base?paging=off&current_page=1#bookmark

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP 2016!  

Come on, republicans!  Let's hear it!

USA!  USA!  USA!

BENGHAZI!!

INFLATION!!!

RUNAWAY GASOLINE PRICES!!!

JOB KILLERS!!!

DEATH PANELS!!

SHOVING FOOD UP DETAINEES ASSES!!

EMPLOYING RACISM AT EVERY TURN OF THE ELECTION PROCESS!!1

GOP 2016!!!1

EVOLUTION ISN'T REAL!!1

CLIMATE SCIENCE IS A MASSIVE GLOBAL CONSPIRACY!!1

GOP 2016!!!

2seaoat

There is a clear line between good and evil......there is no confusion.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Did CIA Use Rape Dogs on Detainees? 10613147_10152724854928859_998953638240369045_n

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Unfortunately, there's no reason to think they wouldn't ....[/font]

Todenhoefer’s son, who was present with him in Kabul and was transcribing Jack’s words, was so startled by the comment he nearly dropped his pad and pen.

The war veteran, who loathed manipulating Western politicians even as he defended tactics of collective punishment, continued his account: Afghan prisoners were tied face down on small chairs, Jack said. Then fighting dogs entered the torture chamber.

“If the prisoners did not say anything useful, each dog got to take a turn on them,” Jack told Todenhoefer. “After procedure like these, they confessed everything. They would have even said that they killed Kennedy without even knowing who he was.”

“Bagram is worse than Guantanamo,” Mozdah told me, “and all the crimes, even the most cruel ones like the dog story, are well known here but most people prefer to not talk about it.”

http://www.alternet.org world/did-nato-dogs-rape-afghan-prisoners-bagram-air-base?paging=off¤t_page=1#bookmark

Wouldn't pigs have been more effective?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Experience speaks.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Unfortunately, there's no reason to think they wouldn't ....[/font]

http://www.alternet.org world/did-nato-dogs-rape-afghan-prisoners-bagram-air-base?paging=off&current_page=1#bookmark

Interesting -- both Pacedog and Markle revel in the idea of American troops torturing captives. They enjoy the thought of it. Both Pacedog and Markle call themselves "true Americans with real traditional American values. Both of them are hardcore right wing republicans.

It's good to know America's enemies!!!

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

A question better posed to Mrs. Markle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum