Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goofy ragheads with an American military abandoned artillery gun mounted to a pickup belonging to a Texas plumber

+3
Markle
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

After the North Korea movie thing and now this,  I ask you just one question.
Has this world we live in gone completely off the rails.

Goofy ragheads with an American military abandoned artillery gun mounted to a pickup belonging to a Texas plumber 241A8A8C00000578-2876735-Mark-m-13_1418772488853

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2876735/How-plumber-s-truck-Texas-ended-hands-Islamic-fighters-lines-Syria.html

Last edited by Bob on 12/17/2014, 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wow I just noticed something else about this that is equally queer (and in this case I'm using the traditional definition for the word "queer" so go look it up if you're too young to know what that is but I'll give you a hint,  the word means peculiar).

If you google to get that photo as I did,  what you will find is every other news source has doctored the photo to remove the plumber's name from the side of the truck.  I had to hunt to find this BBC report which leaves the photo untouched.  Obviously most of the others don't want the plumber to sue them if they reveal that name.
BUT,  and here's where we go from the sublime to the ridiculous (actually from the ridiculous to the even more ridiculous),  I just noticed that in their photo,  the BBC, even though it left the name of the plumber untouched,   has blanked out the head of the raghead (head, rag and all) who is manning the artillery gun.  I cannot even imagine why that would be.  Do they think this raghead lunatic is gonna stop his jihading long enough to  hire a lawyer to sue them too.

2seaoat

I cannot even imagine why that would be.

My guess that the same is a condition of the reporter being able to get near the Plumber union collection truck. If the folks saw the face of the bill collector, they would probably run and the plumber would never get paid for unplugging that pipe.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I cannot even imagine why that would be.

My guess that the same is a condition of the reporter being able to get near the Plumber union collection truck.   If the folks saw the face of the bill collector, they would probably run and the plumber would never get paid for unplugging that pipe.

But what you quoted of mine referred specifically to my question of why would the BBC bother to  photoshop out the face and head of the ISIS terrorist manning the artillery gun.  
What's it to the BBC.  Why would they care.
Are you saying if the BBC identifies one of those jihadists then ISIS will no longer give the BBC reporters access?  Because no journalist wants access to ISIS anyway because if they get anywhere near ISIS they know their heads will likely be unattached from their bodies.

Markle

Markle

I admit.  I am at a complete loss as to the purpose of this thread.

A company sold a truck, presumably to get a better truck or went our of business several years ago.  The truck ends up in  foreign country.  In this case with a machine gun mounted in the bed of the truck.

And...?

You SEARCHED for this photo...why?

2seaoat

Mr. Markle you are missing the essence of life if you cannot understand this thread. You are so locked into the four corners of your life you cannot see the forest for the trees........loosen up and have some fun.....not everything is Obama's fault, and not everything has a purpose.

Yella

Yella

Its all fun and games to the Muslim madmen. They are for the most part uneducated lackeys who do what they are told by the mullahs all for a uniform,a rifle to shoot into the air, something to eat and a promise of x-amount of virgins to ravish after they die.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

KarlRove

KarlRove

In the military we call those vehicles "techincals".

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:In the military we call those vehicles "techincals".

In the civilian world, we call you, "a moron.".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's the answer, markle.

It's because all of this is the same fucking thing, Al Qaeda, the "Taliban", ISIS or whatever little fraternity name it gives itself. And I'm with yella, it all represents what at this point in history is the most repugnant of all obstacles to the advance of civilized society. It just just targeted over a hundred children living in it's own backyard for outright slaughter. For christ sake it beheads people who don't adhere to it's insanity. How far back in history do we have to go to experience that. Even the fucking nazis who exterminated people weren't so crude that they beheaded them. Beheading people goes back to barbarism days.

So now what does that picture show us. It shows us that it's being done with a fucking pickup truck that came from us. And it's just as likely as not that the artillery gun he's manning is part of the weaponry our so-called "allies" the Iraqi Army we puppeteered ran off and left laying in the fucking desert.
Are you so brainwashed that you don't see how insane all that is?

no stress

no stress

The owner stated that he traded in this truck to Auto America a year ago with Auto America saying that they would remove the decals. Since this photo has emerged he has been flooded with hate mail and calls. he just wants it to all go away. I would sue auto America if it were me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Who should sue who is a fun mental exercise,  Karl.
But when we're talking about slaughtering 150 of your own children that sort of mental exercise becomes pretty insignificant.
What is significant is that none of this stuff we believe is so abhorent and so evil has happened without us enabling it.  

And about that "us".  It's easy to blame it all on "the government".  
But what's hard is to instead accept the realistic view of that.
We were given a country which was designed such that the citizenry were in control.  Nothing in the structure of government we were given has changed to prevent us from exercising that authority if we stood up and demanded it.
Sadly,  we have just become too selfish and spoiled to give a shit about doing that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's like seeing a photograph of Charles Manson walking in to murder Sharon Tate with a police issue revolver and then making his escape in a patrol car.
It's just not rational.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Or more specifically, it's more like Manson walking in with Barney's pistol and escaping with the Mayberry police car. But it's hard to even reconcile some inane hollywood premise as that with 150 dead children even though it's not an exaggerated analogy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum