Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR Z - FLIGHT OF FIVE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FOR Z - FLIGHT OF FIVE Empty FOR Z - FLIGHT OF FIVE 12/11/2014, 9:17 am

knothead

knothead

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/fivebujawe2

Five jumbo jets (AirBus) flying formation(s) pretty cool!

2FOR Z - FLIGHT OF FIVE Empty Re: FOR Z - FLIGHT OF FIVE 12/11/2014, 12:03 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Thanks, Knothead. I saw this awesome clip a few days ago.

I have had a life-long and unwavering interest in aviation. It's in my genes, as my paternal grandfather secretly acquired his pilot's license in 1937, shortly before he died from a heart attack at age 42. He did not tell my grandmother he was taking flying lessons until he was finished training.

I am named after this man, and in 1991, my Dad gave me his signed pilot's license. I was blown away when I saw the signature, as mine is 99% his.

I no longer fly aircraft--I did enough of that crazy and dangerous activity to be satisfied. I feel very lucky, as I knew a fistful of folks who died in aircraft mishaps along the way.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3FOR Z - FLIGHT OF FIVE Empty Re: FOR Z - FLIGHT OF FIVE 12/11/2014, 1:34 pm

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Thanks, Knothead. I saw this awesome clip a few days ago.

I have had a life-long and unwavering interest in aviation. It's in my genes, as my paternal grandfather secretly acquired his pilot's license in 1937, shortly before he died from a heart attack at age 42. He did not tell my grandmother he was taking flying lessons until he was finished training.

I am named after this man, and in 1991, my Dad gave me his signed pilot's license. I was blown away when I saw the signature, as mine is 99% his.

I no longer fly aircraft--I did enough of that crazy and dangerous activity to be satisfied. I feel very lucky, as I knew a fistful of folks who died in aircraft mishaps along the way.

Thanks for sharing a very inspirational story about your grandfather, I mean how cool is that? It is obviously (love of flying) in mine as well as I have always been an admirer of aviation and have been infatuated with flight all my life. I saw this and thought of you because your own love of flying is evident . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum