Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lesbian judge takes on Jesus in court Praying in name of Savior was big trouble

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/lesbian-judge-takes-on-jesus-in-court/

This face speaks for itself

Lesbian judge takes on Jesus in court Praying in name of Savior was big trouble  Elaine_Kaplan1

2seaoat

Do you even bother to read. At a Navy administrative hearing the findings were made. The defendant in those Navy administrative hearings appealed, and the court affirmed what the Navy had done in the administrative hearings. A judge reviewing an administrative hearing is limited to the record of the hearing and has little to say beyond the same. So besides being ignorant, you now once again attack a person for their sexual preference, and then make fun of the way they look. Gee, do you think a person with the surname Kaplan, also factor into your hate........yep.....you prove once again your credentials on this forum.

Sal

Sal

Birds of a feather ....

Former Navy chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt, who calls himself “Dr. Chaps” and claims he exorcises demons out of LGBT people, is now a state legislator in Colorado Springs, Colo.—part of a landslide of Republic wins during last Tuesday’s election.

Klingenschmitt captured nearly 70 percent of the vote in the heavily Republican District located in El Paso County, on the eastern side of Colorado Springs.

But Klingenschmitt isn’t your usual conservative.

He heads up the Pray in Jesus Name Project, which is listed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as an anti-LGBT hate group. Klingenschmitt himself is perhaps best-known for his attempts to exorcise demons out of various people (including President Obama), as well as his numerous false claims and bizarre statements about homosexuality.

They include:

> Alleging that he performed an exorcism on a lesbian soldier who was a rape victim who had come to him for counseling after the assault. According to Klingenschmitt, “…I looked into her eyes as she began to weep and I said ‘you foul spirit of lesbianism, this woman has renounced you, come out of her in Jesus’ name’ and she began to wrestle with that and suddenly her eyes began to bug out and then she began to weep, and weep, and weep as the Holy Spirit forgave her sins.”

> Claiming that LGBT people may sexually abuse their own children and “crave” to adopt the children of heterosexual people for “recruitment” into homosexuality.

> Stating that LGBT people “have something nonhuman inside of them.”

> Defending Russia’s draconian anti-LGBT laws, saying, “I think it should be illegal to recruit minors into homosexual sin.” He went on to say, “If you’re recruiting children into sin, Jesus says you should have the death penalty.”

> Suggesting that Christian photographers should print anti-LGBT scripture verses on the backs of their business cards and, if they photograph a same-sex wedding, the backs of photographs, including Romans 1:32, which he claims says that LGBT people are “worthy of death.”

> Sending out an email in which he asserted that “Democrats like [openly gay Colorado congressman Jared] Polis want to bankrupt Christians who refuse to worship and endorse his sodomy. Next he’ll join ISIS in beheading Christians, but not just in Syria, right here in America.” He was denounced roundly by both Democratic and Republican leaders, including former house minority leader Mark Waller, whose seat Klingenschmitt sought in the election.

> Claiming that the Obama administration is trying to drive all Christians out of the military and is stockpiling armored personnel carriers and ammunition to use against them.

> Writing a book in which he says President Obama is ruled by at least fifty different evil spirits.

“In my opinion,” retired Republican state senator Andy McElhany told the Colorado Springs Independent, “Klingenschmitt has no business in public office because he’s more than extreme.”

The voters of Colorado’s House District 15, however, appear to think differently.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/11/06/hate-group-leader-gordon-klingenschmitt-elected-to-colorado-house/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gee Sal guess you were absent the day they taught there is freedom of religion in this country...

You are free to ignore fools...

This post was made by 2seaoat who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat and Sal,

You're wasting your breath.

Some goat herders wrote down some stuff thousands of years ago.
They claimed some old man which resembled themselves and lived up in the clouds somewhere told them queerism is evil and an abomination. So they wrote than down too.

And this was accepted by masses of people and passed on for thousands of more years until today when masses of people still accept it.

Teo believes it with all his heart and soul.  So does Michelle Bachman and her husband and so does Brother Carl and his flock and so do tens of millions of other Americans.  It's been with us for thousands of years and it will be with us for thousands more years.
Nothing you or I or anyone else can say will change this.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote: Sending out an email in which he asserted that “Democrats like [openly gay Colorado congressman Jared] Polis want to bankrupt Christians who refuse to worship and endorse his sodomy. Next he’ll join ISIS in beheading Christians, but not just in Syria, right here in America.”

This fellow is actually worried that homosexuals will be joining up with ISIS?

I bet if you go back a few decades, this same fellow was worrying that black people would be joining up with the Ku Klux Klan. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well be happy you got it pulled as a mental illness.....I am sure if you keep whining sooner or later Heterosexuality will be classified as a mental illness...

2seaoat

Well be happy you got it pulled as a mental illness.....I am sure if you keep whining sooner or later Heterosexuality will be classified as a mental illness..

You have the mental Illness angle covered despite once being a heterosexual.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well be happy you got it pulled as a mental illness.....I am sure if you keep whining sooner or later Heterosexuality will be classified as a mental illness...

What we need are more mentally stable people like this to make the laws. lol
I had never heard about any of this until Sal mentioned it. It is so bizarre that I don't even have words to describe it. What makes it so bizarre is that 70% of the people in Colorado actually go along with it. Colorado, the first state to legalize marijuana. lol

Keep reading about it.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/meet-dr-chaps-gordon-klingenschmitt-colorados-new-anti-gay-demon-hunting-state-legislator

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob wrote:Seaoat and Sal,

You're wasting your breath.

Some goat herders wrote down some stuff thousands of years ago.
They claimed some old man which resembled themselves and lived up in the clouds somewhere told them queerism is evil and an abomination.  So they wrote than down too.

And this was accepted by masses of people and passed on for thousands of more years until today when masses of people still accept it.

Teo believes it with all his heart and soul.  So does Michelle Bachman and her husband and so does Brother Carl and his flock and so do tens of millions of other Americans.  It's been with us for thousands of years and it will be with us for thousands more years.
Nothing you or I or anyone else can say will change this.

If you don't believe what I wrote here is true, all you need do is watch this one minute video...

p.s. All it took was watching and listening to this guy for about 30 seconds for my gaydar to peg off the chart.
He's queer as a 3 dollar bill.

2seaoat

Butchmeup, Gomer, and this guy are the vanguard of the Republican Party........sad times for courageous Americans.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Flaming homos flaming heteros flaming religious freaks.  Everybody has them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Flaming homos

Lesbian judge takes on Jesus in court Praying in name of Savior was big trouble  Queer10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Butchmeup, Gomer, and this guy are the vanguard of the Republican Party

It's really not fair to put Gomer in the same category as that chickenhawk from south carolina and this Colorado character.

Both the character he played and Jim Nabors in real life are both the most kind hearted people in show business.
All Nabors was every guilty of was having a thick Alabama accent.
Neither Gomer Pyle nor Jim Nabors ever did anything to hurt or cause trouble for anyone.  Not in the television scripts and not as himself.
He's probably the best example of the Golden Rule anyone could ever want to have.

If there is a God and Jim Nabors and that ridiculous Colorado politician have to face him in the end,  I'll put my money on Nabors being the one to go through those pearly gates.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal

Sal

I believe "Gomer" is SO's pet nickname for Trey Gowdy, Bob.

2seaoat

I believe "Gomer" is SO's pet nickname for Trey Gowdy, Bob.

Gooollllllleeeeee Sgt Carter you got it right.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I knew it had to be some right-winger politician. But it's an insult to the real "Gomer" to use that name in that context.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Even comes with a professional sounding laugh track. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum