Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

After seeing this, I don't know why any creationist would be ashamed of being descended from monkeys.

+2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Those goobers are smart.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Those goobers are smart.

Is that your nephew ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Is that your nephew ?

If he is I'm proud to be his uncle.  He's an amazing creature. When I was running coin-operated amusement machines I could have used him as a customer.

I'm proud to be related to all living creatures.  Shouldn't I be?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He even picked Welch's grape juice instead of soda pop. Mayor Bloomberg would be proud of him too. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:He even picked Welch's grape juice instead of soda pop.  Mayor Bloomberg would be proud of him too.  lol

I'm not exactly happy to be related to Grubers. That's a whole different animal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I'm not exactly happy to be related to Grubers. That's a whole different animal.

I agree.  I would much rather have the monkey as my nephew than I would Gruber.  Gruber would have likely used slugs in that vending machine and in my pinball machines too.  And after he cheated me he woulda called me stupid to add insult to injury.
The monkey might think I'm stupid, but since he can't talk it don't matter.

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe somebody will invent a monkey with an echo attached to it.

Monkey fetch me a snickers bar.

Fetch it yourself I'm on my break.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Is that your nephew ?

If he is I'm proud to be his uncle.  He's an amazing creature.  When I was running coin-operated amusement machines I could have used him as a customer.

I'm proud to be related to all living creatures.  Shouldn't I be?

If that little sonofabitch was my nephew he would have hunted around and found him a bottle of Miller High Life.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob....he is wearing a diaper!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

If that little sonofabitch was my nephew he would have hunted around and found him a bottle of Miller High Life.

We lost the moderator election by only 5 votes,  yella.  

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t17283-pdf-primary-election

I guess we should have kissed more babies.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:Bob....he is wearing a diaper!

For some reason it is impossible to "potty train" a primate...other than man. Maybe that's the 1% where we are different.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum