Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chrissy's back calling people "cunts" again

+4
Wordslinger
Floridatexan
dumpcare
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Vikingwoman wrote:Yeah, I'm sure those homeless guys got a lot of offers for you. Maybe you can get a replay of the last one?

You are an ugly person on the inside. What other type would use a traumatic personal event to try to hurt someone?

Vikingwoman wrote:Yeah, I'm sure those homeless guys got a lot of offers for you. Maybe you can get a replay of the last one?

Wait a minute... I thought you were putting me ignore?

Just another LIE from a STINKY CUNT...

Vikingwoman wrote:
Queen of the Universe wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Sucking weiners in between corn rows is damned hard work. Especially for 5 bucks a pop. I applaud her work ethic.

If I was sucking wieners, Id be Good at it. Cool

and you................

chrissy is - Chrissy's back calling people "cunts" again - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOxG4kUkf8YwC7VhuhSeGf6yrnCRqHYkjO2Xltf3zIxtnN-zij

I'm going to put you on ignore for reasons you need to be grateful for. I realize you're a sick bitch but everybody has their limit and you'll be crying again.

??

You cant get enough of me cunt.

I am the fucking QUEEN OF YOUR UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

You are an ugly person on the inside. What other type would use a traumatic  personal event to try to hurt someone?

Give me a break.

Chrissy invites every single thing she gets, ...

... and you know it.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You are an ugly person on the inside. What other type would use a traumatic  personal event to try to hurt someone?

Give me a break.

... and you know it.

Chrissy gives freely to those who deserve it. I'm generous like that, however, Im all out of manhood, so youre out of luck OL

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:

FU Pkr. you slimy little weasel. Mama Skank's got some busy work for you.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Give me a break.

... and you know it.

She told us that she was violently attacked by a homeless person that she was trying to help.

You think that's fair game?

Vikingwoman

Everything's fair game, weasel. I can't think of a more deserving person.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Give me a break.

... and you know it.

She told us that she was violently attacked by a homeless person that she was trying to help.

You think that's fair game?

Chrissy invites every single thing she gets ...

... and, you know it.

I guess that doesn't surprise me. Why would her tactics offend you so considering you have no standards of your own?

Vikingwoman

Coming from a huckleberry that supports her standards I'd say you some gall talking about standards.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I guess that doesn't surprise me. Why would her tactics offend you so considering you have no standards of your own?

And, you have no reading comprehension skills.

Vikingwoman

Oh and hey! She came on this forum starting shit and calling names and fu's? Well shit is what she's going to get. I don't want to read about any standards shit and I sure don't want to hear her crying again people are picking on her. If you're such a friend you ought to try and keep her sober.

Vikingwoman wrote:Oh and hey! She came on this forum starting shit and calling names and fu's? Well shit is what she's going to get. I don't want to read about any standards shit and I sure don't want to hear her crying again people are picking on her. If you're such a friend you ought to try and keep her sober.

LOL CUNT.

What you really mean is you cant help your sorry assed self and will be left with no other recourse other than threaten me with my personal information and to go outside of the forum with threats.

I came BACK on this forum after watching diligently at how you and many others here are terribly mean to others. I have my way of dissin people, you have yours. Sorry you cant handle it stinky

Vikingwoman

Let me tell you something sidewinder. That was other people threatening. You don't have to worry about being warned anymore. You can count on that.

Vikingwoman wrote:Let me tell you something sidewinder. That was other people threatening. You don't have to worry about being warned anymore. You can count on that.

Good deal, because its only been you making the subtle threats.

But that's because you are a CUNT. Its just what cunts do.

Vikingwoman

Don't kid yourself. You never know what lurks behind the scenes.

dumpcare

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:Don't go making personal threats when you get your feelings hurt and there are no issues. Play fair... game on.

Whoa! I just saw this. I guess you just ignored the fact she went on my children and granddaughter's facebook and started posting shit and pictures about my family the last time. Then you have the effin nerve to talk about playing fair? Kiss my ass, man! You're as effed up as she is.

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't go making personal threats when you get your feelings hurt and there are no issues. Play fair... game on.

Whoa! I just saw this. I guess you just ignored the fact she went on my children and granddaughter's facebook and started posting shit and pictures about my family the last time. Then you have the effin nerve to talk about playing fair? Kiss my ass, man! You're as effed up as she is.

And look at what you've already done... stupid and evil are predictable. You couldn't help yourself.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:.. stupid and evil are predictable.

So are drunk, stupid, and trashy.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

And look at what you've already done... stupid and evil are predictable. You couldn't help yourself.

What's that I've already done? Called her a short fat switch hitter? I forgot to add ...w/ a drinking problem.

You've decided that being a victim of violent crime is fair game... and that this time it won't be just a threat.

Vikingwoman

I never said anything of the sort, Pkr. Don't put words in my mouth. I never threatened her job. I said there were people who would drop a dime on her. I just won't warn her of anything.

Vikingwoman wrote:I never said anything of the sort, Pkr. Don't put words in my mouth. I never threatened her job. I said there were people who would drop a dime on her. I just won't warn her of anything.

Back track much?

You've already drug the situation back up.

You won't warn lol you mean like posting a work link?

No warnings needed. You may stop warning now lol

If you can, because we all know what your doing and it's not warning someone out of the kindness of your cold little heart

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum