Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

American exceptionalism

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1American exceptionalism Empty American exceptionalism 8/31/2012, 5:17 pm

I have had it with the whiney anti-Americanism some of you show this great country. This country is still a beacon in the world. The world is bleak and dark and scary now. And everyone is looking to blame someone or something OTHER than themselves or the truth.

and the truth is as far as I am concerned is that we have as a country tried to do the best that we can for the entire world. The world looks to us. Our country gives the rest of the world HOPE. OR WE DID.

I PITY the world when it kills off America. All it's charities, all its support, all its hope that something is better out there. All that we are, good and bad is America. And as this woman says so well, if we dont LEAD, someone else WILL.

If you do not beleive in American exceptionalism, then you most certainly beleive in a america that is nothing more than another 3rd world nation on foodstamps at the mercy of the GOV elites.

Like she said, in America, it does not matter where you came from, it matters where your going!

So keep on with your whining and screaming and crying and bashing of our country, because I know where we will go if that keeps up. The global welfare line.

2American exceptionalism Empty Re: American exceptionalism 8/31/2012, 5:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh yeah great source..Like she said we never imagined anyone would fly planes into buildings....Dwerp dee doo.

3American exceptionalism Empty Re: American exceptionalism 8/31/2012, 5:28 pm

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum