Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well Pacedog how does it feel to fight for your country so Obama could give it to the Mexicans....?

+6
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
Sal
knothead
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

Lincoln created West Virginia so how can it be evil ?....idiot.

That is because the advanced civilized state of Virginia with world class patrons and Universities was intelligent and proud of the traditions of learning and achievement. Lincoln buried dead soldiers in Lee's back yard, and then took the challenged area now known as West Virginia and reminded all Virginians succession was for dumb aszs. However, Virginia may have lost the war and suffered great battles on its sacred soil, but damn.....they to this day thank Lincoln.

2seaoat

And Obama and the recent Democrats have been different how????

If you ask that question, I guess you answer the question.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I found seaoats favorite writer...

Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries, unite!
Karl Marx

2seaoat

I found seaoats favorite writer...

Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries, unite!
Karl Marx

I have read and studied his writings. They are terminally flawed. Like our Ivory tower crowd here, his theories are disjointed and proven false. However, a middle class factory worker getting the collective bargaining position which brings fairness to the bargain is as apple pie and American as Baseball. When we allow the bargain to be unfair, we suffer a society and all its failings which allows evil to trump good. When we build a tax code which rewards the removal of 50k factories from America it is sedition plain and simple. The middle class matters and Americans matter. I can teach you marxist dialectic because I am well read, but understanding something does not mean you accept the premise......but I would not expect anything different in your understanding or comprehension.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I found seaoats favorite writer...

Karl Marx

I have read and studied his writings.  They are terminally flawed.  Like our Ivory tower crowd here, his theories are disjointed and proven false.  However, a middle class factory worker getting the collective bargaining position which brings fairness to the bargain is as apple pie and American as Baseball.  When we allow the bargain to be unfair, we suffer a society and all its failings which allows evil to trump good.  When we build a tax code which rewards the removal of 50k factories from America it is sedition plain and simple.   The middle class matters and Americans matter.  I can teach you marxist dialectic because I am well read, but understanding something does not mean you accept the premise......but I would not expect anything different in your understanding or comprehension.

Well since you are the spawn of klan loving dixiecrats.... I see why you try to distance yourself from those deranged mental degenerates that raised you. Clinging to Lincoln as your surrogate mother...suckle on seaoat . I'd be ashamed also...

2seaoat

Well since you are the spawn of klan loving dixiecrats.... I see why you try to distance yourself from those deranged mental degenerates that raised you. Clinging to Lincoln as your surrogate mother...suckle on seaoat . I'd be ashamed also...

50% Alabama/Georgia.......and not one scintilla of West Virginia.......I thank the lord every night.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Well since you are the spawn of klan loving dixiecrats.... I see why you try to distance yourself from those deranged mental degenerates that raised you. Clinging to Lincoln as your surrogate mother...suckle on seaoat . I'd be ashamed also...

50% Alabama/Georgia.......and not one scintilla of West Virginia.......I thank the lord every night.
You're just 100 % racist spawn..grown in the soil of prejudice.

2seaoat

100 % racist spawn..grown in the soil of prejudice.

I thought West Virginia grew coal and stills. Who knew.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Actually I grew up in a poor state that fed it's young men to the coal mines. If my dad had not been killed there I would probably be dead with black lung. There was never in my life the first hint of racism. I never saw it in West Virginia or Ohio. I sure heard about it though down where you wallowed around. I didn't understand why your States and family hated blacks so much still don't.

knothead

knothead

There was never in my life the first hint of racism. I never saw it in West Virginia or Ohio.

Well you must have lived under a huge rock then . . . . . no racism in coal country? Puhleez . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:There was never in my life the first hint of racism. I never saw it in West Virginia or Ohio.

Well you must have lived under a huge rock then . . . . . no racism in coal country? Puhleez . . .

I was 8 years old and I had little contact with those outside my home...In Ohio there was absolutely no racism  in the little farm communities I grew up in. We did have one gay guy in town that we all stayed away from....guess we were early homophobes....is that bad enough for you for 1958. Hey John Henry was black and we sang that song sometimes in West Virginia......

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Is that why Obama is in such a hurry? Cause Beohner won't pass it?
Lol u r a joke

Hurry??

The Senate bill has been on Boehner's desk for 17 months.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

And more than 360 on the desk of Harry Reid.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Is that why Obama is in such a hurry? Cause Beohner won't pass it?
Lol u r a joke

Hurry??

The Senate bill has been on Boehner's desk for 17 months.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

And more than 360 on the desk of Harry Reid.

What??

Nevermind ....

.... you're an idiot.

Vikingwoman

When Pacedog's not being an idiot, he spends the rest of his time making up shit like Obama said "get in the back of the bus." I noticed that is a common trait w/ the repugs. Oh did I mention the false articles they find and try to pass off as the truth?

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:His arguments can't stand on their own... hence the radical tactics and absurd arguments... it's weak sauce.

Absurd arguments....coming from you? OMG! Let me catch my breath!

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:His arguments can't stand on their own... hence the radical tactics and absurd arguments... it's weak sauce.

I wish I could help you understand my point of view. But unfortunately you're one of those stupid voters obama used.

Come to think of it... you're the sort that makes that sort excusable... you're too stupid to realize it happened.

Sal

Sal

Vikingwoman wrote:

I know, right?

This dimwit's ideology is not catching on??

Unpossible!!!

lmao

Sal wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

I know, right?

This dimwit's ideology is not catching on??

Unpossible!!!

lmao

This from the people too stupid to realize that their stupidity is an obama agenda of itself... thank you comrades.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Go ahead, Pkr, and explain to everyone which candidate you voted for and why that candidate would have been a better choice than Obama. While you're at it, also explain what you foresee as a viable future for the US. What policies do you advocate? What improvements do you seek? It's cheap to label anyone who disagrees with you a "commie"...I don't see your suggestions for improvement.

Floridatexan wrote:
Go ahead, Pkr, and explain to everyone which candidate you voted for and why that candidate would have been a better choice than Obama. While you're at it, also explain what you foresee as a viable future for the US. What policies do you advocate? What improvements do you seek? It's cheap to label anyone who disagrees with you a "commie"...I don't see your suggestions for improvement.

I constantly give my opinion with specific policy ideas. You just don't absorb them for preconceived biases.

The State should take over every social healthcare service in total... every govt program to be run by the govt separately.

If you have relied upon the State to provide for your needs... you're in for a rude awakening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum