Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP takes Alaska Senate seat....where are ya Seabass?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

Gonna go Dem huh? LOL

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/12/republican-dan-sullivan-wins-alaskas-u-s-senate-race/

2seaoat

The 53 seats which were predicted. The amazing thing was they did not get the 59 predicted by many, and that so many races were even close. The structural advantage swings to the democrats in 2016 so enjoy two years of veto and then return of the senate to the Democratic Party where gridlock will continue until 2018 when the Democratic Party takes back the house.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:The 53 seats which were predicted. The amazing thing was they did not get the 59 predicted by many, and that so many races were even close. The structural advantage swings to the democrats in 2016 so enjoy two years of veto and then return of the senate to the Democratic Party where gridlock will continue until 2018 when the Democratic Party takes back the house.

There are posts here where you swore the GOP would never win Congress. What happened?

2seaoat

There are posts here where you swore the GOP would never win Congress. What happened?

Please produce those. I was clear as were 97% of experts that the structural 2012 midterms would return the senate to Republicans. I have made it clear that the demographics and electoral college will make it very difficult for a Republican running on a Current Republican platform to win the presidency. I have made it clear that Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virgina which were solidly red states will be seeing blue majorities building as early as 2020 based on demographics. The house will have a very hard time going to the democrats before 2018. However, with the structural 2016 election in place, and with another poor GOP candidate who is not Bush or Christie, there is a good chance that the house will be won back. Based on the substantive referendums ran throughout the country, it is clear that progressive issues like minimum wage are sweeping the country, and Bernie Sanders is needed to run against Hillary to hammer these issues into the general election cycle.

Dude really?

Look back at 2012

2seaoat

You said I said the Democrats would win the senate in 2014. Please produce the same. I do not have to look for anything. I said at best it would be Biden in a tie breaker, but the Republicans had a structural win based on states where the senate seats were open. It is a no brainer, but I wait for your proving me wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum