Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will republicans shut down the government again in 2015?

4 posters

Will republicans shut down the government again in March 2015 at the end of the debt ceiling auto adjust?

Will republicans shut down the government again in 2015? I_vote_lcap55%Will republicans shut down the government again in 2015? I_vote_rcap 55% [ 6 ]
Will republicans shut down the government again in 2015? I_vote_lcap45%Will republicans shut down the government again in 2015? I_vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

The debt ceiling is set to auto adjust until March 15, 2015. Will republicans use that opportunity to shut down the government again?

Make some entitlement cuts and not free lunch for illegals

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wonder if they will keep the defense sequester in place?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

VectorMan

VectorMan

boards of FL wrote:The debt ceiling is set to auto adjust until March 15, 2015.  Will republicans use that opportunity to shut down the government again?

Republicans again? Really? LOL

I thought you at least did half of your home work.

Would someone please post some appropriate images and/or charts and graphs for boards.

I'm very busy assisting American Veterans.  

He think he knows it all.

Vikingwoman

VectorMan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:The debt ceiling is set to auto adjust until March 15, 2015.  Will republicans use that opportunity to shut down the government again?

Republicans again? Really? LOL

I thought you at least did half of your home work.

Would someone please post some appropriate images and/or charts and graphs for boards.

I'm very busy assisting American Veterans.  

Really? Wonder what they think of people like you helping them while you vote republican and assist them w/ shooting down job bills for veterans?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum