Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeb Bush gona run

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jeb Bush gona run Empty Jeb Bush gona run 10/26/2014, 6:17 pm

dumpcare

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2014/10/26/jeb-bush-president-likely-son/

2Jeb Bush gona run Empty Re: Jeb Bush gona run 10/26/2014, 6:25 pm

No fucking way.

3Jeb Bush gona run Empty Re: Jeb Bush gona run 10/26/2014, 7:24 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He's smarter and more capable than his older brother, but by electing Jeb we are once again opening our government to the Neocons.

Jeb Bush was one of the signatories of the 2000 PNAC document that called for American military dominance in the 21st Century. No doubt he would try to be an even bigger "war president" than his father or brother were, and we once again be choosing war as a first resort to solve foreign-relations issues.

Jeb Bush would likely run bigger deficits than Obama has done, with all of the extra money spent on making the military bigger than it is already (bigger than the next 15 militaries combined).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Jeb Bush gona run Empty Re: Jeb Bush gona run 10/26/2014, 9:07 pm

2seaoat

I could vote for Jeb, but I would need to hear his positions. He certainly is not a Dixiecrat.

5Jeb Bush gona run Empty Re: Jeb Bush gona run 10/27/2014, 8:16 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:He's smarter and more capable than his older brother, but by electing Jeb we are once again opening our government to the Neocons.

Jeb Bush was one of the signatories of the 2000 PNAC document that called for American military dominance in the 21st Century. No doubt he would try to be an even bigger "war president" than his father or brother were, and we once again be choosing war as a first resort to solve foreign-relations issues.

Jeb Bush would likely run bigger deficits than Obama has done, with all of the extra money spent on making the military bigger than it is already (bigger than the next 15 militaries combined).

I think this is misrepresented at "next 15" as it would not take much to get the former Soviet Union to recombine if need be if there was ever another threat to their "motherland" like in WW II. With those together, it's a whole different ball of wax.

6Jeb Bush gona run Empty Re: Jeb Bush gona run 10/27/2014, 8:28 am

I would have a hard time voting for Bush to the point I might not vote at all. He hates public school teachers and violated the law funneling tax payer money to religious schools ( was busted by a friend of mine ) while governor.

No, I won't vote for him.

7Jeb Bush gona run Empty Re: Jeb Bush gona run 10/27/2014, 8:56 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I would have a hard time voting for Bush to the point I might not vote at all.  He hates public school teachers and violated the law funneling tax payer money to religious schools ( was busted by a friend of mine ) while governor.

No, I won't vote for him.

Gee, now I'm starting to like the guy ... LOL

8Jeb Bush gona run Empty Re: Jeb Bush gona run 10/27/2014, 9:24 am

dumpcare

Nope, I could not vote for Bush.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum