Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A sad night.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A sad night. Empty A sad night. 10/18/2014, 9:52 pm

2seaoat

I am having a sad night. I am exchanging PMs with PK and my box is 90% full and I started to delete some PMs when I realized Neko and ghostrider PMs were in my box....not so many with Ghostrider, but Neko and I exchanged many a PM over the years. I do not want my PMs to fill up so it cuts off that avenue of communication, but I cannot bring myself to delete some of the PMs......I guess I can copy them to a folder, but I am uneasy. I hope Ghostrider is ok......you just do not know how many years this has been. I remember talking about the White Sox winning the World series nine years ago and I had already been posting on the PNJ for two years........life goes by in an instant.

2A sad night. Empty Re: A sad night. 10/18/2014, 10:05 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I am having a sad night.  I am exchanging PMs with PK and my box is 90% full and I started to delete some PMs when I realized Neko and ghostrider PMs were in my box....not so many with Ghostrider, but Neko and I exchanged many a PM over the years.  I do not want my PMs to fill up so it cuts off that avenue of communication, but I cannot bring myself to delete some of the PMs......I guess I can copy them to a folder, but I am uneasy.  I hope Ghostrider is ok......you just do not know how many years this has been.  I remember talking about the White Sox winning the World series nine years ago and I had already been posting on the PNJ for two years........life goes by in an instant.

No one has heard from Ghostrider for months and months. I have been very worried.

3A sad night. Empty Re: A sad night. 10/18/2014, 10:11 pm

2seaoat

I feel terrible. I give people I know who can take it a hard time. I always played with Ghostrider lightly because I saw he got upset with people. However, I was a dick about him bragging about never being sick in his life. He talked like he never even had the flu. He then told us he was having some medical issues, and I made no attempt to discuss the same with him......then he was gone. I missed his football input and constant ribbing about my predictions. When I go over Neko's PM's I realized how much fun we had arguing. She was tough and had a wonderful sense of humor and understood me like my wife. I miss her and ghostrider.....I am picking on Bob way too much because he is like a duck...it just rolls off his back, but I guess people you like just literally disappear.......that is really sad when I read their PMs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum