Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Id like to leave you with this album

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Smile

2seaoat

We used to have parties on our dorm floor my freshman year.   This guy would always grab his guitar and go to the lounge and sing bread songs.   If I had a few beers I would heckle him.  It kind of was like Belushi on the stairs in Animal House.   I would always apologize to him the next morning, but bread songs triggered something in me which was uncontrollable.  I never busted up his guitar, but my wife who once attended one of our parties remembers this big guy heckling the poor guy singing bread songs.   She later would marry me, and say that moment was her first impression of me.  I would throw my computer, but I have matured......I put my fist through the wall and told the dog to get off the couch.  Bread songs began the decline of America.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 9/21/2014, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

tongue
2seaoat wrote:We used to have parties on our dorm floor my freshman year.   This guy would always grab his guitar and go to the lounge and sing bread songs.   If I had a few beers I would heckle him.  It kind of was like Belushi on the stairs in Animal House.   I would always apologize to him the next morning, but bread songs triggered something in me which was uncontrollable.  I never busted up his guitar, but my wife who once intended one of our parties remembers this big guy heckling the poor guy singing bread songs.   She later would marry me, and say that moment was her first impression of me.  I would throw my computer, but I have matured......I put my fist through the wall and told the dog to get off the couch.  Bread songs began the decline of America.

it wasnt the guitar mans fault

Luv

Aurbry

2seaoat

I think Butchmeup should recommend that Bread be invited to the Republican National Convention.......it is the Republican anthem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum