Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

American Who Sought Assylum in North Korea Sentenced to 6 Years in a N.K. Labor Camp

+3
cool1
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/14/world/asia/north-korea-matthew-miller-case/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Dumb Shit for going there in the first place. Embarassed

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/14/world/asia/north-korea-matthew-miller-case/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

cheers

cool1

cool1

I know right I sure wouldn't go there for any reason.

Markle

Markle

Wonder how many thousands of people are rushing their border as is happening along our Southern border?

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/14/world/asia/north-korea-matthew-miller-case/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

cheers

cheers cheers cheers

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Wonder how many thousands of people are rushing their border as is happening along our Southern border?

Why is that relevant to this thread? More Marklehooey.....

Dayum... if you can't depend on a communist society for social justice... I just don't know what this world is coming to.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Wonder how many thousands of people are rushing their border as is happening along our Southern border?

Why do Progressives tell us that we cannot secure our border?

Why do you think it is relevant that you feel compelled to call names? Could it be that even you realize how weak and inadequate your arguments are and you simply respond in a childish manner?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Why do you think it is relevant that you feel compelled to call names?  Could it be that even you realize how weak and inadequate your arguments are and you simply respond in a childish manner?

Why do you bother to come here day after day and lie through your teeth? It can't be the money. It must be that you're a stupid Nazi tinfoil hatter.

American Who Sought Assylum in North Korea Sentenced to 6 Years in a N.K. Labor Camp Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3Yjf3e73dTb151XzKOfZ7c8xJJyFMyn6ata-9R89MI4SXbVrUOQ

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Why do you think it is relevant that you feel compelled to call names?  Could it be that even you realize how weak and inadequate your arguments are and you simply respond in a childish manner?

Why do you bother to come here day after day and lie through your teeth?  It can't be the money.  It must be that you're a stupid Nazi tinfoil hatter.

American Who Sought Assylum in North Korea Sentenced to 6 Years in a N.K. Labor Camp Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3Yjf3e73dTb151XzKOfZ7c8xJJyFMyn6ata-9R89MI4SXbVrUOQ

And STILL you have never been able to demonstrate where I have lied. The frustration must be incredible and growing by the day as this corrupt administration continues to crash and burn.

ANOTHER PROGRESSIVE who feels compelled to call names. Even you realize how weak and inadequate your arguments are and you simply respond in a childish manner.

What is even funnier is that you call ME a Nazi when one of your farthest left good friends here has used Adolph Hitler's personal train as his signature for years! Is this NOT the namesake of Wordslinger's signature?

American Who Sought Assylum in North Korea Sentenced to 6 Years in a N.K. Labor Camp Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

boards of FL

boards of FL

Th Dude wrote:Dayum... if you can't depend on a communist society for social justice... I just don't know what this world is coming to.

Well, you certainly cannot depend on a libertarian society for justice. They don't exist! Oh!!!

Badoom tsssss

The philosophy has existed far longer than that of communism, but even communism has a working model that is more reliable! Oh!!!

Badoom tsssss

Be kind to your bartenders, folks!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Why do you bother to come here day after day and lie through your teeth?  It can't be the money.  It must be that you're a stupid Nazi tinfoil hatter.

And STILL you have never been able to demonstrate where I have lied.  The frustration must be incredible and growing by the day as this corrupt administration continues to crash and burn.

ANOTHER PROGRESSIVE who feels compelled to call names.  Even you realize how weak and inadequate your arguments are and you simply respond in a childish manner.

What is even funnier is that you call ME a Nazi when one of your farthest left good friends here has used Adolph Hitler's personal train as his signature for years!  Is this NOT the namesake of Wordslinger's signature?

American Who Sought Assylum in North Korea Sentenced to 6 Years in a N.K. Labor Camp Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

And what would Socrates say about your personal attacks on Wordslinger? Hypocrite!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum