Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VIRGINIA GOVERNOR MCDONNELL CONVICTED

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

knothead

knothead

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jury-virginia-gov-bob-mcdonnell-guilty-corruption/story?id=25250287

Ooops!!! The 700 Club Governor of family values is convicted . . . .

Sal

Sal

It's too bad grifting is legal in Alaska. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They should both be hung.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:They should both be hung.

Give 'em a break.

It's not like they stole a tablet, and they don't wear high priced sneakers and don't appear to be sporting grills and tattoos.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:They should both be hung.

Give 'em a break.

It's not like they stole a tablet, and they don't wear high priced sneakers and don't appear to be sporting grills and tattoos.

I forgot. I only hate "little brown bags of garbage". And sneakers and tattoos and grills.
It has nothing to do with stealing from helpless people in wheelchairs or breaking into houses and beating up old men. Or lowlife politicians who are being bought off by other lowlifes. Obviously if those are not little brown bags of garbage, they must be innocent. Or guilty of nothing more than "poor decisions". lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  until you started using the word,  I never even knew what a fucking "grill" is.  And had no idea that punk had one.
To me a grill has a propane tank attached to it.  But that one little punk in the surveillance video is so fat maybe he has a propane tank strapped to his belly. Probably shoplifted that before he stole from the woman in the wheelchair.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 9/5/2014, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:By the way,  until you started using the word,  I never even knew what a fucking "grill" is.  And had no idea that punk had one.
To me a grill has a propane tank attached to it.  But that little punk in the surveillance video is so fat maybe he has a propane tank strapped to his belly.   lol

That's Joanie's word ...

... or, world.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/05/bob_mcdonnells_shocking_stupidity_how_could_a_politician_have_been_this_dumb/?source=newsletter

"...God, the stupidity.

Even when the McDonnells realized they’d been caught, and indicted, for cartoonish quid pro quo corruption, they inexplicably continued to roll the dice. You’d think they’d realize, Oh god, they caught us taking lots of money from this guy, better strike a deal! And yet they didn’t. Bob McDonnell rejected a plea deal that would have charged him with one felony and let Maureen McDonnell off free. Whoops!..."

The last three Illinois governors are in prison. All Dems too.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The last three Illinois governors are in prison. All Dems too.

You're absolutely right on this one -- crooked politicians come from both political parties ... Was that your point?

The point is that this was bold highlighted and noted GOP

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum