Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teo tests the Ruger LCP from 25 ft..beats a rock. almost

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEfkaZJG8ns

Yeah I spelled Ruger wrong so just shoot me...careful I shoot back.

I like the LCP.. It's so small you almost forget it's in your pocket.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I normally carry an American arms 22 mag revolver....it's worn holes in all my pants with it's hammer so now I am carrying the LCP as a boot gun.....I like it but the sites are hard to see. I have some gunsight paint and will probably fix that soon...

It makes a lot of noise for a small gun..
I use it to get me to the big stuff..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:It makes a lot of noise for a small gun..
I use it to get me to the big stuff..

I was wearing hearing protection I made the mistake of thinking it wouldn't be that loud the first time I fired it. My ears rang for quite a spell.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I have the LCP with the wallet holster. Doesn't leave the normal gun shape inprint in my back pocket.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am surprised that out of the relatively few men that post here 3 carry an LCP..interesting.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEfkaZJG8ns

What's in the gallon jug? Better not be wasting sweat tea.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEfkaZJG8ns

What's in the gallon jug? Better not be wasting sweat tea.

I bought a jug of Captain Ds UN sweet tea and it sat in the fridge for a month and I never got around to drinking it so I shot it.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am surprised that out of the relatively few men that post here 3 carry an LCP..interesting.

I carry the LCP in the wallet holster in my shorts. In winter I carry a .45 in my jacket. Let's home some idiot tries to mug me in winter and not the summer. I'd hate to use 4 or 5 .380 rounds when I could have done the job with one .45 hollow point in a different season.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am surprised that out of the relatively few men that post here 3 carry an LCP..interesting.

I carry the LCP in the wallet holster in my shorts. In winter I carry a .45 in my jacket. Let's home some idiot tries to mug me in winter and not the summer. I'd hate to use 4 or 5 .380 rounds when I could have done the job with one .45 hollow point in a different season.

Yes a 45 JHP is not a round you want to get hit with...

My jacket carry is a G27 .40 w/+2 extension, that gives my pinkie finger a place to go.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ghandi wrote:

I carry the LCP in the wallet holster in my shorts. In winter I carry a .45 in my jacket. Let's hope some idiot tries to mug me in winter and not the summer. I'd hate to use 4 or 5 .380 rounds when I could have done the job with one .45 hollow point in a different season.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dang you two are armed and dangerous. I carry a Glock 26 as my winter weapon...I shoot +p rounds but they still won't match what you guys shoot....Guess I will rely on shot placement.

When I'm on 4 wheels there's always a long gun in the trunk too.. Twisted Evil

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:When I'm on 4 wheels there's always a long gun in the trunk too.. Twisted Evil

I would like to carry a rifle but I am afraid of getting stopped, searched and breaking some obscure law I never heard of and getting arrested and losing my right to carry.

It's legal.. my favorite is the Mossberg 930SPX semi auto 8 shot with lights and laser..

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Lurch wrote:When I'm on 4 wheels there's always a long gun in the trunk too.. Twisted Evil

I would like to carry a rifle but I am afraid of getting stopped, searched and breaking some obscure law I never heard of and getting arrested and losing my right to carry.

When I lived in Texas, everyone had a long gun in their truck. I wish it was acceptable here. To me, it's bad manners not to be armed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My favorite is my little mini 14 with a 30 rd magazine. 5.56/223. I actually just use iron sights and still group really good at a reasonable range. say 50-75 yards

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Lurch wrote:It's legal.. my favorite is the Mossberg 930SPX semi auto 8 shot with lights and laser..

I'll put a laser on my shot gun right after I put a GPS on my lawn mower.

It's the red dot for quick shots with slugs.. I already had it so why not?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Saw this a few months ago there are other You tubes that show how to make them. I am going to try it sometime. seems like a very powerful round just in case ...would be handy to have a red dot for these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ1n9hJgQDQ

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Lurch wrote:It's the red dot for quick shots with slugs.. I already had it so why not?

You load your shotgun with slugs? Why? It's a single projectile. Not what shotguns were made for. I have buckshot for my .357 in the kitchen. Yes, it's my kitchen gun. Atleast one in every room.

I have a few different loads for it.. there's 5 on the side and a 25rnd sling..
A slug has its place but it's mostly 00 Buck..

ghandi wrote:
Lurch wrote:It's the red dot for quick shots with slugs.. I already had it so why not?

You load your shotgun with slugs? Why? It's a single projectile. Not what shotguns were made for. I have buckshot for my .357 in the kitchen. Yes, it's my kitchen gun. Atleast one in every room.

You must have a lot of people after you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum